+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suitable Programs for Canada Immigration ?

Neethi Soman

May 20, 2021
Hello People,

Need your help/suggestions.

I have done 4years B-Tech in Compter Science and currently working as a software developer with 4 years of experience and I am 26.
My spouse have done Master's degree (distance education) and he has 5 years of experience now working under Technical Sales and he is 32.
Can u guys suggest us which immigration program is suitable for us and who would be better for the primary applicant for PR?

Thanks in Advance :)
Neethi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hello People,

Need your help/suggestions.

I have done 4years B-Tech in Compter Science and currently working as a software developer with 4 years of experience and I am 26.
My spouse have done Master's degree (distance education) and he has 5 years of experience now working under Technical Sales and he is 32.
Can u guys suggest us which immigration program is suitable for us and who would be better for the primary applicant for PR?

Thanks in Advance :)
Neethi
Ontario & British Columbia PNP suits especially the Tech based draws assuming the 26 y/o is the primary applicant.

Neethi Soman

May 20, 2021
Thank You for the reply. If you could provide the details about 'Ontario & British Columbia PNP ' it would be very much appreciated.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW