+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suicide attempt by my friend out of frustration

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
c.james said:
Reading what you wrote I couldn't resist to express about my friend - He has 3 years work permit (PG) he started working when he had 2 years and 6 months remaining now as of today closely he has 3 months remaining still PNP office is not making a decision neither rejecting nor making a decision.

Other side of story 8 months ago his father passed away - I advised him to apply for bereavement leave (as it is legal right) guess what his employer did said 3 days as per law that's all you get, if you still want to go then I am not sure if you position will be any longer available. For the love of god in my lifetime I never felt these helpless that couldn't do anything just let life happens. Did not even get to see his father for last time even.

Immigrants just want answers (in fair amount) no one is asking for special treatment. In my opinion "Yes" or "No" does suffice, so moving forward in life is possible. ;)
I don't know what you're raving about here. in Ontario anyway, legally the max bereavement leave you can take is 3 days. the employer offered that. if your friend wanted to go, he should have used his holidays too. http://www.labour.gc.ca/eng/standards_equity/st/pubs_st/bereavement.shtml

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
purplesnow said:
I don't know what you're raving about here. in Ontario anyway, legally the max bereavement leave you can take is 3 days. the employer offered that. if your friend wanted to go, he should have used his holidays too. http://www.labour.gc.ca/eng/standards_equity/st/pubs_st/bereavement.shtml

Dear Friend,
When I was 13 years old ,my mom mentally disordered and when I was 17, hit by Tsunami. lost home. family scattered. roamed like an animal without food for one week. after three months of the Tsunami my father was suffered with some kinda measles in his brain. I did not know how to continue my college....... I used to work as a paper boy and worked in a chemical factory as child labour for some cents to pay fee. even I took care of my parents at that time. now I am an engineer and has 400 points in the express entry pool.... so dude.. there are people out there even without food. so please stand and resisit the struggles... but I am really sorry for you my friend.... Canada is a just a country and PR visa is just a peice of paper on your passport. Life is more than that. If you value your life then you can create your own Canada.... :) :) this is the truth.. sorry if I had said anything wrong.
Humble man. :) :)

c.james

Jul 29, 2015
purplesnow said:
Needless to even expect people think father's death is also raving. No every employer is the same. I never should have posted sometimes it's just people like picking on what what ever you share without knowing the full side of the story.