+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

suggestions please :(

Raimz

May 2, 2020
halo guys I paid my tuition fees for September intake on March 25th and also started GIC account but didn't apply for the visa because agency said we can apply by June or May end and now i have no idea on what to do because of the pandemic ... will i get admitted for sept intake ? or will it be moved to Jan ?
you guys have any suggestions or anything

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
halo guys I paid my tuition fees for September intake on March 25th and also started GIC account but didn't apply for the visa because agency said we can apply by June or May end and now i have no idea on what to do because of the pandemic ... do you guys have any suggestions or anything
What suggestions are you looking for? Either apply or don't. Pretty simple.

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
halo guys I paid my tuition fees for September intake on March 25th and also started GIC account but didn't apply for the visa because agency said we can apply by June or May end and now i have no idea on what to do because of the pandemic ... will i get admitted for sept intake ? or will it be moved to Jan ?
Because of current situation, many in-progress applications for May 2020 intake and September 2020 intake are on hold. So even if you apply now, it will be put on hold automatically and they will process your application when they start working again, so it doesn't really matter when you apply. So best move is to apply when embassies start functioning and processing the visas again. If everything goes wrong for this year, you can still apply for Jan 2021.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Because of current situation, many in-progress applications for May 2020 intake and September 2020 intake are on hold. So even if you apply now, it will be put on hold automatically and they will process your application when they start working again, so it doesn't really matter when you apply. So best move is to apply when embassies start functioning and processing the visas again. If everything goes wrong for this year, you can still apply for Jan 2021.
Well then what do you want? You want to apply now, then go apply. If you don't, then don't apply.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Study permits are still bring processed they are not on hold, so just apply.

Kruschev

Oct 11, 2019

Many people including me are in similar situation like you. I chose to apply for the study permit of 2020 fall intake since it's still being precessed.