+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestions please from Pakistanis :orignal Nikahnama again required

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Aslaam-o-Alekum,

How are you all?

I have a question please any1 guide me:

We have already submitted original urdu nikah nama and its translation but receieved an e-mail in which we are again instructed to mail orignal urdu nikkah nama and its english translation.

What should we do ,I have one orignal nikah nama as you there are three copies orignally?one for bride aone for groom and one for record in union council. we have sent one of ours and the other one is still with me.

If I email them to tell that I have already submitted the orignal one then how long they will take to reply?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
w/salam
Q1. Was your english Nikah nama notarized?
Q2. Was your original Urdu nikahnama signed by foreign ministry?

Better send an email and tell about your scenario to your VO, and to be on safer end send scanned copy of NN if you have a time limit to respond within that

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
no the marriage was celebrated in pakistan and orignal urdu nikah nama was not signed by any foregin ministry it was a registered with union council.
And the orignal nikah nama issued by NADRA is also sent.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Dost_Dost said:
no the marriage was celebrated in pakistan and orignal urdu nikah nama was not signed by any foregin ministry it was a registered with union council.
And the orignal nikah nama issued by NADRA is also sent.
Original NN ws also needed to signed by Foreign ministry, I think that is the reason you are asked again for NN even you ve sent the original one
Now get it signed by FM and get its English translation and notary it, send both of the docs