+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

suggestions 4 interview in New delhi

dharam

Mar 13, 2008
Hello everyone,

At last i receive an interview letter from new Delhi.

My file was kept on nov 2007 and i get a letter from delhi about my interview in july 2008.

i know its a long waiting period.

I would really appreciate if anyone suggest me interview questions or preparations for the interview.

Thanks

dharam

Indian_gal

Jun 19, 2008
Hi..
U can check this site for the type of the questions they can ask in an interview

http://jpsgill.com/

All the best for ur interview!

LCS

May 5, 2005
Depends on what type of application you have applied under. If it is a spouse application they might ask you to repeat your history and how you met, to make sure your answers match the written story that you or your spouse submitted in the original application. If you gave them photos they will ask where they were taken if it was on trips together, who are the people in any of the pictures and your relation to them. It will be just confirmation of information in your application so that your verbal answers are the same.
It should be pretty simple questions that you answer how you would answer anyone asking about you and your spouse.

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
The interview depends upon what category your file has been placed into. If it is placed on routine "no issue" track then it will be a simple interview. If it is kept at " indepth review" or similar kind of category then the interview will be biased towards preconceived refusal. You will be thrashed for being suspected of marriage of convenience. There is a great probability that your replies are recorded opposite or totally different than what you may have replied during interview. Make sure to speak loud and I repeat, loud, during your interview. This has happened with me as the interviewer I was stuck with had waxed in his ears and was more busy in typing than hearing what I was saying. You will be lucky if your interviewer is non indian. I hope people in New Dehli have more presence of mind. Since I dont know the class of your application, I am only sharing my experience and opinion.