+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestion requested

AK2k3

Dec 9, 2019
Hi,
My Application is in Singapore visa office now. Application date has already passed 14 months.
Decision was made in last April, 2020. After the local vfs reopened on last Nov 16, 2020; I and my husband sent webforms to SVO requesting for the PPR.
7 days gone already, got no response yet. Through a Facebook group I have seen that all the applicants whose Decisions were made, got PPR upon requesting the visa office by sending webform. They were asked whether they would be able to travel before their medical expires prior to sending the PPR.
My medical is going to expire in the midle of December. Is this the reason of their silence?
What should I do now?
Should I send another webform?
Can multiple enquiries cause delay the processing with making them angry? Then how could I come to know what is going on exactly?
Please experts share your thoughts on that. Getting frustrated.
Thanks in advance.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Are you prepared to travel before your medical expires? They have been granting extensions to medicals in some cases but not in all cases. If you can travel before your medical expires send another web form, call them and email them, if they see you are ready to travel it might help.

AK2k3

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Yes, in both of our webforms we expressed our keen interest that the applicant would travel as soon as the visa is received. We explained our quarantine plan as well. But we have got no response yet.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Yes, in both of our webforms we expressed our keen interest that the applicant would travel as soon as the visa is received. We explained our quarantine plan as well. But we have got no response yet.
All I can suggest is to keep trying to call them, hopefully you will eventually get through. Good luck.