+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestion Pls: Assistances

hbrarr

Feb 27, 2013
Hi Friends,

Thanks all of you for looking at my post.

My friend from India wants to apply for Canada TRV. He wants to come to meet his sister in Canada who is a permanent resident. His sister bought house recently and invited his brother to come on its inauguration but his visa was denied on the basis of weak ties with India and given economic conditions. I want to mention here that he applied with his wife. Now his circumstances are totally changed. Now he has new born baby and wants to apply alone. But only drawback seems his travel history is none.

He makes very good money as he is assistant manager in a corporate firm. He is a commerce graduate. He recently bought house in India as well.
He is twin to his sister in Canada. And they genuinely wants to celebrate their birthday together.

Please provide your valuable suggestion.

Really appreciate for your time and advice.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Friends,

Thanks all of you for looking at my post.

My friend from India wants to apply for Canada TRV. He wants to come to meet his sister in Canada who is a permanent resident. His sister bought house recently and invited his brother to come on its inauguration but his visa was denied on the basis of weak ties with India and given economic conditions. I want to mention here that he applied with his wife. Now his circumstances are totally changed. Now he has new born baby and wants to apply alone. But only drawback seems his travel history is none.

He makes very good money as he is assistant manager in a corporate firm. He is a commerce graduate. He recently bought house in India as well.
He is twin to his sister in Canada. And they genuinely wants to celebrate their birthday together.

Please provide your valuable suggestion.

Really appreciate for your time and advice.
1. When did he previously apply?

2. Do post the list of documents he intends to submit

3. What was the purpose and duration of the visit for his previous application?

hbrarr

Feb 27, 2013
Thanks for replying!

1. When did he previously apply?

He applied in June 2018.

Invitation letter by his sister notarized, supported with her employment letters, paystubs, Notice of assessments.

Applicant’s employment letter, Employer NOC, salary slips, bank statements, his recently owned house papers.

Planned return ticket.

3. What was the purpose and duration of the visit for his previous application?

Inauguration of his sister house.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Invitation letter by his sister notarized, supported with her employment letters, paystubs, Notice of assessments.
He must also include:
1. Copies of her passport + her immigration status + proof of relationship to him

2. Any evidence for the new house celebration. Do keep in mind that this reason by itself + wanting to celebrate birthdays are not compelling reasons to visit nor does it indicate a well-thought visit plan.

Applicant’s employment letter, Employer NOC, salary slips, bank statements, his recently owned house papers.

Planned return ticket.
Also:
1. A detailed day-by-day visit itinerary with expense estimates. He must prove he has the personal finances to pay for this itinerary + airfare. His visit must be for 2-3 weeks max. He must not be financially dependent on his sister, nor should he have borrowed money from anyone for the trip.

2. Financial investments (liquid and locked-in)

3. Marriage certificate + birth certificate of his child

4. Tax assessments

5. Mortgage + property valuation + property tax receipts

6. Are his parents dependent on him financially or for their well-being? If yes, he must include evidence of this

7. Any work commitments that are scheduled after his visit? If yes then evidence of it

hbrarr

Feb 27, 2013
Thanks a ton! It will help me a lot.
1. Is there format for day to day itinerary? Yes, he has employment income and he has savings in his bank account to support him during his travel.

2. Yes he has provided me Fixed deposit of $10000 approx and Fixed asset worth 50000$.

3. I will add this to it.

4. I will add.

5. Mortgage

6. Yes his parents are dependent.

7. He has got leave sanctioned letter and commitment to resume his work post travel.

Thanks again for your help.

hbrarr

Feb 27, 2013
Please help!

My above mentioned submitted application is rejected today on the basis of that applicant will not return to his origin whereas applicant has strong ties as below:

1. New born baby Nov 14, 2018
2. Permanent Job ( Assistant Manager)
3. Recently bought home

Request you to please guide. He wanted to come to see his sister here in Canada.

An early reply will be greatly appreciated. I am thinking of resubmitted the application with explanation proving that I have strong reasons to return.

Regards