+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestion please: Canada or India (Imp)

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Just happen to see this thread. Last four post by softwaretesting/thestunner/xpressentry/deepcur deserve a +1 sorry cant give u all at a time. BTW i feel,d first post was an analysis out of feeling homesick/negativity or may b depression. All said and done having seen life in india (or in any particluar place) for such a long time, u will have to do this analysis and decide whether to go to canada or not,but not the other way around.
People in the forum know the challenge and cost of getting a PR. Having reached canada u should try and live d canadian (though might b hard initially) life but not try and replicate or extrapolate d indian life here. That is not possible and will b painful and make u feel homesick or disgusted for having left frineds and relatives back home.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jackdawn said:
Just happen to see this thread. Last four post by softwaretesting/thestunner/xpressentry/deepcur deserve a +1 sorry cant give u all at a time. BTW i feel,d first post was an analysis out of feeling homesick/negativity or may b depression. All said and done having seen life in india (or in any particluar place) for such a long time, u will have to do this analysis and decide whether to go to canada or not,but not the other way around.
People in the forum know the challenge and cost of getting a PR. Having reached canada u should try and live d canadian (though might b hard initially) life but not try and replicate or extrapolate d indian life here. That is not possible and will b painful and make u feel homesick or disgusted for having left frineds and relatives back home.
i second you bro, the only problem is you didnt see this persons (who had this problem) last 2-3 posts, that would change your mind trust me... ha ha ...

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Folks,

This debate does not have an end. It is all about perspective. Let people have their views. Grass is always greener on the other side. My only motivation to immigrate is to give safe and clean society to my kids, not a stereotypes or with preconceived notion. Every country has its own merits and drawbacks.

Me and my spouse pay almost INR 1M (10 lakhs) as direct taxes in India. We have everything ready, paper, documentation, much more than required funds.....but we dont have an ITA..... :p :p :p :p....

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Pawshi said:
Folks,

This debate does not have an end. It is all about perspective. Let people have their views. Grass is always greener on the other side. My only motivation to immigrate is to give safe and clean society to my kids, not a stereotypes or with preconceived notion. Every country has its own merits and drawbacks.

Me and my spouse pay almost INR 1M (10 lakhs) as direct taxes in India. We have everything ready, paper, documentation, much more than required funds.....but we dont have an ITA..... :p :p :p :p....
Why don't you opt for invester visa PR. If you have so much money EE should not have been your option. You don't need ITA :p and yes it's just 40-50 laks investment.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
Why don't you opt for invester visa PR. If you have so much money EE should not have been your option. You don't need ITA :p and yes it's just 40-50 laks investment.
Hey bestofluck, are u sure it is 40-50 lacs investment? i dont think so man it is aroung 4-5 cr INR. can u post any link if u have to see the possibilities through that option. Thanx

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Could you please share the information on Investor's visa? I went through it, they need C$ 1M, but that too ready cash. I dont have that much....but yes can manage somewhere 500K. I have some real estate investments, which are giving very decent returns even after demonetization. Also, I would like to specify that I am into middle age bracket. So anyone in Delhi/NCR or in Indian metros with dual income would be in same financial situation as mine.

I was exploring the high education route if this EE does not work out. Also, waiting for OINP.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
That is what I also read. It needs C$ 1M investment and that too with commitment.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Also, I never wanted to buy an LMIA in 2016. Many contacted me.....but I never wanted to go in that route.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
jackdawn said:
Hey bestofluck, are u sure it is 40-50 lacs investment? i dont think so man it is aroung 4-5 cr INR. can u post any link if u have to see the possibilities through that option. Thanx
Mail and inquire relikemindia@gmail.com. someone I know has approached them

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Pawshi said:
Also, I never wanted to buy an LMIA in 2016. Many contacted me.....but I never wanted to go in that route.
Buying lmia is illegal. Investment PR is legal route

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Do you still see a merit to connect someone on gmail to obtain Canadian immigration with 40 to 50 lakhs investment and there is no information on CIC website which you can refer as per your claim. Do you think this guy is going to give me legitimate option for immigration with 40 to 50 lakhs? And there is no information on CIC about the same program which this guy is going to let me know. Do you think, I should land my family into that trouble?

I am sorry, i am not that desperate.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Please do not ask me to go to this gmail account. Please give me option directly on CIC website where I can get the investor visa in 40 to 50 lakhs as per your post. I am ready...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Pawshi said:
Please do not ask me to go to this gmail account. Please give me option directly on CIC website where I can get the investor visa in 40 to 50 lakhs as per your post. I am ready...
I am not an agent . Do your research instead of shouting if you are serious. Don't just spread rumours quoting any figures and misguiding.

Show me CIC website which claims your quoted amount.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
bestofluck said:
It was your comment where you said that opt for invester visa with an investment of 40-50 lakhs investment. You have said to connect to gmail ID. Why are you not able to show anything on CIC website?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
pls check if this is the link guys. i m not sure though

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGlish/immigrate/business/investors/index.asp