+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestion need urgently about medical check up

alimdrajab

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Hi Dear
what will happen if the dependent child( 6 years old) have the problem of passing protein with urine. we checked the urine for child and the house doctor says it is neprotic syndrome( it means excess protein is passing with the urine).
Is it a severe problem that can stop the immigration?
Please share who have idea about this problem.

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Hello,

I had gone for medicals too. My child is only 4 and a half. they did not check blood/urine for her. Only height, weight and a feeble attempt for her to read for eye test. So please check if 6 year olds have to submit blood/urine tests. If they dont have to, then I guess you shouldnt worry at all.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
mirza897 said:
Hello,

I had gone for medicals too. My child is only 4 and a half. they did not check blood/urine for her. Only height, weight and a feeble attempt for her to read for eye test. So please check if 6 year olds have to submit blood/urine tests. If they dont have to, then I guess you shouldnt worry at all.
It is mandatory for child of 5 years and above to undergo these tests. Below 5, no need. Criticalness can be understood from CHC letter which clearly states the issues and reasons for rejections

Ashraf