Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
charninder said:
Hi streethawk,

In my opinion your wife should not inform the office about immigration. You have your PP with you with Visa stamped on that. But I think there is no mention about PR Visa. You suggest you wife to get leave (2 months) to visit her relative's marriage in (month when you propose to go to Canada). If you find it suitable there it is OK and your wife can resign when she joins her duty after leave is over. You should not inform anybody about PR.
this is what evenry one is doing even i am having valid visa for singapore .....i will tell my employer that i am going to singapore they know that i have visa for social visit and they will grant me 6 months holiday .........but i will be going to canada and i think that 6 months are more than sufficent to knw that wethr yu will survive in canada or not..

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
streethawk said:
Hi charninder
Thanks for the information .
Well since I am the principal applicant so there was no need to inform the school the authorities . I simply sent her education documents to score 67 points. But I have provided on background declaration form about her civil servant occupation honestly
So no point of NOC from authorities concerned.
thanks for your suggestion on moving ahead with plans to Canada
Street Hawk
Hi streethawk,

You got points of your wife's education and service and you have also mentioned these aspects in the Background declaration Form. Plz tell me did CHC authorities make any verification from your wife's school for awarding you poins? I think they did not, otherwise the school authorities would have known about Can Imm. Also kindly tell me on the PP is it written anywhere under Visa sticker that this a PR Visa or simply Visa?

Good Luck.

streethawk

Apr 3, 2010
Hi Charnider
On Passport the sticker for Canada visa its mentioned under category : IMMIGRANT
As I was the principal applicant so I got points for only my wife’s education ad not service . yes its quite obvious that my wife’s work place was not inquired for her background . its our good luck .if we go by the CCS rules we can not file an immigration as stated below , so canadian immigration people are quite aware of all this . and they did not bother to enquire my wife’s workplace so as to create problem . they know their job and above all their actions are designed to be friendly and helping unless and until we play foul with our papers . I have mentioned everything honestly .
Believe me I came to know about this bylaw mentioned below only recently when posted that Central Govt Employee comes under CCS rules ( by you' charnider ) …then I goggled it and found the information .had I known it before I would have made by wife resigned or have never thought of immigration . but now we have gone against the ruling ..so in any case I will move forward and no turning back
Guys see u in Canada

2) Emigration of Central Government Servants to other Countries

References are received from Ministries/Departments seeking clarifications regarding grant of ‘No Objection Certificate' to Government employees for seeking emigration to foreign countries. The matter has been considered carefully and it has been decided that no Government servant should apply for or seek emigration to any other country so long as he is in Government service. The question of issuing ‘No Objection Certificate' to a Government servant, who wishes to migrate to a foreign country, therefore, does not arise.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
streethawk said:
Hi Charnider
On Passport the sticker for Canada visa its mentioned under category : IMMIGRANT
As I was the principal applicant so I got points for only my wife's education ad not service . yes its quite obvious that my wife's work place was not inquired for her background . its our good luck .if we go by the CCS rules we can not file an immigration as stated below , so canadian immigration people are quite aware of all this . and they did not bother to enquire my wife's workplace so as to create problem . they know their job and above all their actions are designed to be friendly and helping unless and until we play foul with our papers . I have mentioned everything honestly .
Believe me I came to know about this bylaw mentioned below only recently when posted that Central Govt Employee comes under CCS rules ( by you' charnider ) ...then I goggled it and found the information .had I known it before I would have made by wife resigned or have never thought of immigration . but now we have gone against the ruling ..so in any case I will move forward and no turning back
Guys see u in Canada

References are received from Ministries/Departments seeking clarifications regarding grant of ‘No Objection Certificate' to Government employees for seeking emigration to foreign countries. The matter has been considered carefully and it has been decided that no Government servant should apply for or seek emigration to any other country so long as he is in Government service. The question of issuing ‘No Objection Certificate' to a Government servant, who wishes to migrate to a foreign country, therefore, does not arise.
Hi streethawk,

Thanks for providing such detailed information. Now, if you have decided to go to Canada alongwith your wife I welcome your decision. But it is also possible that you, being PA land in Canada first and see the situation there. After assuring yourself of job and other things in Canada your wife of course can also join you after resigning from service.

I remember one case where a lady's husband was settled in Australia and she while being in service (Min. of Agriculture) visited him for a couple of months and came back. And six months back she fianally resigned and joined her husband in Aus.

Good Luck.

mooving2canada

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July2009
Doc's Request.
September2009
Nomination.....
December2009
AOR Received.
December2009
File Transfer...
September2009
Med's Request
1st Feb,2010
Med's Done....
18th March,2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1st Feb,2010
VISA ISSUED...
7th April,2010
LANDED..........
Landed at Vancouver on 26th May,10. Residing at Burnaby and now looking for Job
Hi, No need to resign from the Job. She can take earned leave(Leave with pay) for the few months and if she has to stay there for a longer period, she can take leave without pay for upto 2 years and join her job later. She has to state the reason of the leave to her department. This is not offence, this is the right of the emploee..

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mooving2canada said:
Hi, No need to resign from the Job. She can take earned leave(Leave with pay) for the few months and if she has to stay there for a longer period, she can take leave without pay for upto 2 years and join her job later. She has to state the reason of the leave to her department. This is not offence, this is the right of the emploee..
Hi,

But should she inform her dept. about Immigration Visa?

streethawk

Apr 3, 2010
Hi ,
If we go by the rule mentioned below no one can apply for emigration while taking benefits from government job . So no question of right of employee.
As soon as a person becomes a PR he / she has rights equal to Canadian citizen except in certain places like voting etc.
So how can a person avail bnefits from 2 government .
any way , i know many people in govt jobs apply / or are planning to apply .
everyone knows his / her position best & what is good or bad to him / her
bye

streethawk

Apr 3, 2010
Hi charninder ,
About informing the concerned office where a person is working in govt job , better not to inform. in sarkari job people are very frustated and lots of leg pulling.the moment they come to know you will be in a big problem .
bye

mooving2canada

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July2009
Doc's Request.
September2009
Nomination.....
December2009
AOR Received.
December2009
File Transfer...
September2009
Med's Request
1st Feb,2010
Med's Done....
18th March,2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1st Feb,2010
VISA ISSUED...
7th April,2010
LANDED..........
Landed at Vancouver on 26th May,10. Residing at Burnaby and now looking for Job
charninder said:
Hi,

But should she inform her dept. about Immigration Visa?
Yeh she should. Even while applying for the leave she has to state the reason for leave, there she has to mention about immigration.

streethawk

Apr 3, 2010
Hi,
i discussed this issue with a lawyer . he has told us to resign from job at the earliest. my wife has agreed to resign from her job. We have put the reason as family reasons for resignation . i think its safe approach . we will look to be back to Punjab after canadian nationality. Better not to get problems so resignations is the best option.
bye

Rickshawala

Jan 14, 2009
I am having the same problem.My wife is the principal applicant and me is a government servant.

Isn't it possible to leave country taking a leave to meet relatives in canada?

eFurious

Oct 7, 2014
Dear Streethawk,

Did you get to immigrate to canada with your wife? I have the same problem and confused what to do.

kzehra

May 8, 2014
eFurious said:
Dear Streethawk,

Did you get to immigrate to canada with your wife? I have the same problem and confused what to do.
Dear eFurious,

Can you kindly guide me as i am also having a sort of same problem. I am the principal applicant where as my husband who is a government servant is the secondary applicant. I will be sending my application is next few weeks. I am worried that whether he requires NOC to apply for visa or not. Can you help me plz