+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestion For IRCC to Accelerate and Improve their Services

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
I am not sure if anyone share with me this idea. But I am ready to pay an extra fees to accelerate the process to get the PR. I mean if they can make it just like how the process the passport, when you pay additional fees, you get it faster.
For example if they charge 500$ more and offering 4 months of process time only, that will be great. And they can use that money to hire more IRCC officers to work on Cases. Anyone else see this as a solution for the issue please like. Furthermore, if you have more ideas or suggestions, please feel free to share with us.

Last edited:

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Not gonna work, your approach discriminates less wealthy people, thus initiative cannot be executed.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I am not sure if anyone share with me this idea. But I am ready to pay an extra fees to accelerate the process to get the PR. I mean if they can make it just like how the process the passport, when you pay additional fees, you get it faster.
For example if they charge 500$ more and offering 4 months of process time only, that will be great. And they can use that money to hire more IRCC officers to work on Cases. Anyone else see this as a solution for the issue please like. Furthermore, if you have more ideas or suggestions, please feel free to share with us.
The current fee structure is already enough of a deterrent as it is. They absolutely will not add additional fees for "enhanced" processing, given that Express Entry was introduced as a quicker alternative to paper application in the first place.

We are in the middle of a global pandemic, exercise some patience.

Reactions: ns317

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Immigration processes/rules/laws do not change or update just because we would like them to, forget about this idea and patiently wait for your turn.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
The current fee structure is already enough of a deterrent as it is. They absolutely will not add additional fees for "enhanced" processing, given that Express Entry was introduced as a quicker alternative to paper application in the first place.

We are in the middle of a global pandemic, exercise some patience.
People have plans and things to do based on the PR, if this will continue for long time, there will be some life changing decisions based on it. The six months of patience for express entry, should be enough.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Not gonna work, your approach discriminates less wealthy people, thus initiative cannot be executed.
Well, I am not sure if you aware about the Passport process in Canada. It is exactly how I suggest. So if you pay, you will receive the Canadian passport the next day, if you don't pay, you have to wait. By the way, once they hire more IRCC officers that will improve the whole system and all the services will be faster pay or no pay.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
People have plans and things to do based on the PR, if this will continue for long time, there will be some life changing decisions based on it. The six months of patience for express entry, should be enough.
Guess what? We are all in the same boat. Want faster processing right now? Work in a NOC that is deemed an essential service. or go via the PNP route.

Otherwise, we all have to be patient.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Guess what? We are all in the same boat. Want faster processing right now? Work in a NOC that is deemed an essential service. or go via the PNP route.

Otherwise, we all have to be patient.
I am thinking about doing that kind of work. However, 2 engineering degrees are far a way from this kind of work. As for the PNP, they also stuck with process, they are not in better shape.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
There is nothing anyone can do except wait, Sure if you have money/resources/time you can sue IRCC for negligence or whatever but it wont go well.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/any-lawyers-here-who-think-there-is-hope-merit-in-suing-ircc-for-incompetence-negligence.709839/

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I am thinking about doing that kind of work. However, 2 engineering degrees are far a way from this kind of work. As for the PNP, they also stuck with process, they are not in better shape.
Purely anecdotal, but PNPs (at least on this forum) have been processed a bit faster than their FSW and CEC counterparts. This is offset by the amount of time PNPs have to wait for NOIs from their province in the first place.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
There is nothing anyone can do except wait, Sure if you have money/resources/time you can sue IRCC for negligence or whatever but it wont go well.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/any-lawyers-here-who-think-there-is-hope-merit-in-suing-ircc-for-incompetence-negligence.709839/
That is another way to take it. But, it is not my interest. All what I want, is improving the process to help my case and the other two hundred thousands cases who are waiting for PR.

Last edited:

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Purely anecdotal, but PNPs (at least on this forum) have been processed a bit faster than their FSW and CEC counterparts. This is offset by the amount of time PNPs have to wait for NOIs from their province in the first place.
Here we are at the same time or even longer. To get the nomination, that is also time consuming. I have friends who dropped their nomination to go with CEC, because they got the invitation to apply faster.

Last edited: