+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

suggestion about which university to apply

AkashdeepS

May 23, 2014
Hi, I am planning to study in canada. I planning to apply for Uni of windsor, Concordia Uni, Uni of victoria and uni of ottawa. My profile is B.E in CSE with 64%(First Class) with 6 backlogs (cleared) from SRTM University. My mark are good since my university is very tough which has distinction at 66%.My ielts score is 6.5(R-7,l-7,w-6,s-6.5).Can someone please suggest any other university for summer intake for Meng in computer science.
can please also tell me should i apply directly to university or go with councillor.
If i applied directly can someone help me directly or indirectly to apply for visa. For direct help can someone provide contact detail of another in hyderabad or pune or mumbai to help me in visa process.

simrat0721

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my experience, they dont care about which university u have graduated from...they only require good marks,preferrably above 70% for masters...I dont want to demotivate you but the same happened to me also.....u can get in uni of windsor ....and for university, definitely apply urself...dont go to consultant. If you get admission somewhere , then go to some consultant for visa process