+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggest good universities for MBA without GMAT in canada

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Dear Friends

I would like to know about the good universities for MBA Program without GMAT which will provide me 2-3 yrs after work visa or permit.
How's about VIU or TRU.. not good reviews on internet... any one please guide me accurately.. My ielts overall score is 7 (L-8 , R-7.5 , W-6.5 , S-6 ). My age is 33 and dont want to take much risk , I mean It shouldn't happen that i will spend 20-25 LAKHS OF amount for mba and then not get good job or other opportunity to settle there... If i go , I dnt want to come back to INDIA.... Any racism type of activity there or any discrimination at the time of jobs..

Please advise me about the scenario of part time job along with studies and how far is the campus of viu or tru from the city .. can i easily commute for the univ. & work area..

Is it easy to get part time job in vancouver?

Are these univ. recognised ?

Please also suggest me that is it worth taking admission in these two univ. in canada or i must explore some other country like new zealand ..

Actually If i go for GMAT , then it will fetch some more time in preparing for the exam etc.. & I dont hv time to wait for one more year to get admission. Even I want a univ. with nominal fees & not high..

As I am 33 & will be 34 when get admission. I want to settle down abroad.. Plz suggest if canada , then whcih univ. and if not how's new zealand?

Thanks
Samir