+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggest expert lawyer for re-doing study permit in Ontario

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone plz refer me a good lawyer in ontario.. i got refusal from Dubai. I do paper work by myself.now looking to hire a good lawyer in Ontario. ..

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
thanks for reply,
i check their website they are consultants, i am looking for a law firm a good lawyer to represent me.
any experience with them or any other good lawyer with good paper work.
Akrami and associates are lawyers.. Heard their good..

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
No.. My colleague used to write blogs for them. That’s how I know their firm..
Alright . Thank you. So they are good at work are not. I mean they take cases to help students for their application. Any real success story?in Google review they have good reputation .i am planning to hire them. What are your friend's personal review for them.

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Alright . Thank you. So they are good at work are not. I mean they take cases to help students for their application. Any real success story?in Google review they have good reputation .i am planning to hire them. What are your friend's personal review for them.
He told they are good. You can find them on YouTube. Maybe watching those videos will give you an insight about their work.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
He told they are good. You can find them on YouTube. Maybe watching those videos will give you an insight about their work.
Yes i watched. But again everyone advertising their good stuff. But people who work with them or for them they can tell better and genuine review. So, i can proceed with them???
I want to reapply. One refusal already so scare this time.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
I
Yes i watched. But again everyone advertising their good stuff. But people who work with them or for them they can tell better and genuine review. So, i can proceed with them???
I want to reapply. One refusal already so scare this time.
I had contacted them in the past. The only issue why I didnt go ahead with them is because their FB reviews looked copy pasted. Almost all reviews had same sentence. Some were exactly same but posted by different people. Didn't think they were real reviews.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
I

I had contacted them in the past. The only issue why I didnt go ahead with them is because their FB reviews looked copy pasted. Almost all reviews had same sentence. Some were exactly same but posted by different people. Didn't think they were real reviews.
Yea i have noticed it too. So any recommendations?

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Yea i have noticed it too. So any recommendations?
lawyer fees are too high. I can imagine hiring them if I was applying for PR but for study permit, its too high plus seeing these reviews I got really demotivated to hire their services. What extra will they do to make case stronger?? what is your visa office?

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
lawyer fees are too high. I can imagine hiring them if I was applying for PR but for study permit, its too high plus seeing these reviews I got really demotivated to hire their services. What extra will they do to make case stronger?? what is your visa office?
Yup fees are higher but i want to hire one. I can pay as long as work is done. U do your study permit paperwork yourself?

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Yup fees are higher but i want to hire one. I can pay as long as work is done. U do your study permit paperwork yourself?
through agent in India. I had also planned for lawyer and did like one. They are not so fancy and no unnecessary advertisement and all that things. They didn't charge me for initial consultation but I literally fainted after hearing the fees :) My parents will kick me out of the house if I ask for that much money..