Suggest Courses

amarnadh007

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Frndz,

Please please help me to know which courses i can take.. i already completed my civil diploma in India 2012 Batch. I am looking for some PG Diploma courses or advanced diploma. So please suggest me which province is better for me to study and easily get part time jobs. Preferably an not looking Ontario and Quebec. So please advise me to choose a course.

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Hi,

If your intention is getting PGWP and PR then it is better you go for colleges in sask or Manitoba.

Cant commit that part time jobs are plenty but getting one will not be a issue.

All the best.

amarnadh007

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your valuable reply

I heard that it's very tuff to get study permit for Sask and Manitoba is that true..? After getting PR..? Is that possibile to move out from SASK/ Manitoba to other provinces..?

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
amarnadh007 said:
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your valuable reply

I heard that it's very tuff to get study permit for Sask and Manitoba is that true..? After getting PR..? Is that possibile to move out from SASK/ Manitoba to other provinces..?
Sask and manitoba are less populated provinces. They need more work force hence their their immigration program is made simpler.

It is not difficult to get study permit. People assume its difficult to get srudy permit because more students opt for sask having their friendly immigration procedure in consideration.

Yes, you can move to other provinces after getting PR.

amarnadh007

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok thanks..But i want to know one more thing is there any spp colleges in Manitoba and Sask..? I completed my 3 yr Diploma in civil Engineering so which courses i can opt..?

Is there any PG diploma program in those province..plse advise me

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
I'm not aware of colleges and program in sask and manitoba.

Seniors kindly help him find a program and colleger in sask/manitoba.

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011