+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

suddenly i am ineligible

nilapup321

Feb 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have also got a same mail stating inelligble wherein the EE was submitted in Jan 15 only and IELTS been still valid.
Dont know what to do?

rtvj1614

Mar 8, 2015
Yesterday I got a mail from CIC. Wen I checked my profile, my CRS went blank and minimum eligibility criteria was not met which was all fine until day before yesterday. Got too surprised.. So again I ended up checking my eligibility through cic tool and the result was ELIGIBLE .

What is happening??? Is this a system fault or am I really not eligible???

Anyone with same problem tried contacting CIC ???

vimalrly

Jan 29, 2015
Yesterday i too got the mail from CIC, so i opened and checked my profile was ineligible and i too worried what is the problem , will wait and see.

vimalrly

Jan 29, 2015
Yes me too my score was 287 and job code was 2232. I have met FSW from Jan 15. Yesterday i got mail and found ineligible. Any update please let me know. :'(

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

vimalrly said:
Yes me too my score was 287 and job code was 2232. I have met FSW from Jan 15. Yesterday i got mail and found ineligible. Any update please let me know. :'(
1. The following was posted by Pippin

"I found this BOLDED notice in the CIC information on Express Entry: "If you do not register with Job Bank within 30 days your Express Entry profile will expire."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp"

xitrox

Apr 29, 2014
PMM said:
Hi

1. The following was posted by Pippin

"I found this BOLDED notice in the CIC information on Express Entry: "If you do not register with Job Bank within 30 days your Express Entry profile will expire."

i had followed all the guidelines including the job bank registration. still got ineligible from eligible..
just today i submitted my application again and got 329 overall . i have registered with job bank but still it shows pending.

my question is how to remove my previous application which became suddenly ineligible.

Thanks

karansg

Mar 9, 2015
I too got a similar notification and my profile became ineligible yesterday !! What have they done ?? My profile was showing 388 score earlier.
I have above CLB 7 in English and I applied under NOC 2174. Any help is appreciated. .

My guess is, that My Passport number linked to my IELTS score/reference and the one which I used to apply for Express Entry is differrent. As the one on which I gave my IELTS exam got expired, and I was issued a new passport with new passport number, which I used to fill my Express Entry profile.
So, I think this might have caused my profile to become ineligible.

Any ideas ??

amitsamrani

Dec 9, 2014
On 7 th Jan , 2015 I created my profile, CIC said, Express Entry profile created successfully. I then Registered in the Job Bank. The Bank that only allows you to Register, but still they dont hve any facility to update ur work exp , ur resumes etc.

I Have Valid IELTS score. Obtained on Dec 2014: Score 7
Work Exp- 8yrs
ECA Done from WES: 4 years Degree course.
Funds: 12K CAD $

Overall Score: 362.

After 2 months on 8th March they updated my profile mentioning 'Review of Minimum Entry Criteria: Not Met'.

Really No Clue what is going on with Canadian Express Entry System.

How can they change the profile to not eligible when there own system created successfull express entry profile followed by notification to create job registration in there so called job bankk then they provided score and now after 2 months they woke up and decided to make random change in their entry criteria and making it as not eligible.

If they feel the profile is not eligible then they should provide the exact reason so that one can make necessary changes in their profile or do something to make the profile eligible for express entry.

vimalrly

Jan 29, 2015
Hi

Dont worry this is becos of insufficient funds, CIC has recently changed.

Note: We update these numbers every year based on 50 per cent of the Low Income Cut-Off totals. If you filled out your Express Entry profile before January 27, 2015, you may have received correspondence that your profile has been reassessed. You may want to double-check that you still have enough money, based on the new cut-off, to support your family if you immigrate to Canada. This change is small but there is a chance it could affect your eligibility.

gecordon

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Check funds available, I had 11,500 CAD as before rules but in feb changed to min 12,000 CAD. I was able to create a new profile for Express Entry in my same GCKey user but now I entered 12,500 CAD and worked. Now I have a new eligible profile !!!

poshbaby

Mar 9, 2015
Hi,

first of all, got a mail from CIC on the 8th of march, checked my profile, no message. Then got another email today saying my profile has been updated, checked and its now saying ineligible profile.

it was eligible in January and i got a score of 395, job bank registered

IELTS was done in November 2014, got overall score of 7.0

Checked my profile, all details were correctly put.

i cant modify/ change my details as its showing 'transmitted'.

please any idea on what is going on?

can someone provide me with cic number- for those calling outside Canada. Thanks

ANXIOUS1

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
aka1808 said:
Hi All,

I have received a mail like you. My score was 432 and now I'm ineligible for reasons :
not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

Can someone explain this?
I am having the same experience. When I used the wizard, it came up that I may be eligible and after I submitted, I received status as you have although I have IELTS, WES Credential assessment POF etc

samhonda

Mar 10, 2015
Friends,

CIC has made some changes in their Min Funds reuquired criteria. If you check your eligibility you can now see the Fund Ranges.
If somebody has 2 members in his family (including himself) and he doesnot have any work exp in canada nor have canadian education and if he selects fund range below 14270 then his profile is not eligible for express entry.

so try checking your eligibity again by raising your funds and create a new profile and submit it.

I hope this should work.

samhonda

Mar 10, 2015
Messaage from CIC

Note: We update these numbers every year based on 50 per cent of the Low Income Cut-Off totals. If you filled out your Express Entry profile before January 27, 2015, you may have received correspondence that your profile has been reassessed. You may want to double-check that you still have enough money, based on the new cut-off, to support your family if you immigrate to Canada. This change is small but there is a chance it could affect your eligibility.

nikhillsharma

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
I have received the mail regarding the Express entry, regarding the express entry in eligible below is the details

Dear
Express Entry Profile:
You are not eligible for Express Entry
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:
• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.

However we have all the required document is ready. Please help me on this.

Regards,
Nikhil Sharma