10th - 8.0 CG-PA
12th - 84%(2014)

Applied for September 2014 and January 2015 in SPP refused on the grounds of-
-Insufficient funds
-Personal assets

I started graduation thereafter
B.tech(CS) - 8.25 CG PA(2015-2019)
Gap of 1 year after 12th

Tried to get admission in Universities, Carleton- refused, Windsor- deferred, Laurentian- deferred, Guelph- pending
Then i applied in Colleges, got 3 offer letters in Lambton, Fleming, Conestoga (did just to bide time as i wanted to go to uni)

Finally applied in Conestoga College (Enterprise Content Management)
IELTS - 7.5
1 year fee paid - 15,916CAD
GIC - 10,200CAD
All educational documents
Medical Upfront
Income certificate 11.5 lac/annum
Bank certificate 5.75lac
CA report
SOP(Spent alot of time here)

Best wishes to all of you. Kindly let me know if I can be of any help. I'll be happy to assist you best of my knowledge
University of Guelph is becoming notorious for not giving out timely admission decisions.

sandhu_17

Aug 10, 2019
Couldn’t sent it in time to everyone. Here it is

Re-application for a study Visa
To, The Higher Authorities, Canadian High Commission
Respected Visa Officer,
My name ......, born and raised in ....; entrusting complete confidence in the meticulous scrutiny of the Visa Authorities; I wish to place before you my reasons for re-applying for a study visa to study the Ontario College Graduate Certificate Program of Enterprise Content Management from the eminent Conestoga College in Canada.
Previously, I was being denied for a study visa twice for Sept’ 2014 and Jan’ 2015 intake to pursue Information Technologies Support Services program at Sheridan College Canada on the grounds of insufficient financial resources to support my education and other expenses in Canada. The decision left me jolted and I felt dejected. But I believe events like this are meant to make me further stronger and encouraged me to move forward despite the obstacles I faced. These refusals couldn’t deter my spirit and I was determined to have the best of education for myself. I took it in my stride and started my own extensive research for choosing a program relevant to my previous academic and work experience. And therefore, amalgamating my internships and study led me to choose Enterprise Content Management as my future field of study.
Elaborating my previous academics, I completed my Matriculation from ......... All my schooling is from CBSE board. Later, I moved to city Chandigarh to pursue my bachelors from...... During the last year of my graduation studies, I was selected by a French MNC, Capgemini for an internship for a period of 3 months in Pune i.e. from 16th Jan’ 2019 to 10th Apr’ 2019 where I was introduced to Business Intelligence, a couple of software like Ab-Initio, QlikView and QlikSense which access and analyze data sets and present analytical findings in reports, summaries, graphs and maps to provide users with detailed intelligence about the state of the business. During this tenure, I have successfully completed various academic projects like .....
Apart from this, I seek to be a well rounded person and have always pursued a wide range of hobbies and interests outside of my academics and participating in literary items being my favourite of all. The narrative of my endeavours would be less appealing if I sidelined my other co-curricular interests. Also, I have always been quite active participant and an achiever in various activities like I have won ....
Now-a-days, every industry needs an integrated platform that can handle vast data to make better-informed decisions. It has become imperative to shape the business according to closely monitored changing trends. Calling such advancements, a technological revolution won’t be wrong because this is an era in which one or more technologies are being replaced by another in a very short amount of time. Each passing day is witnessing quick progress characterized by new innovations whose rapid application causes an abrupt change in society. This is something that has kept me interested in this field because even organizations today are getting prepared to tackle issues like handling the vast amounts of data. I realize that a number of IT organisations are focusing on client needs and collaborative environments for which they require organizational support and skills to leverage appropriate IT tools. Therefore, I find this threshold of my academic career as a perfect moment to devote myself in the study of specialized program that imparts the above mentioned industry relevant skills.
The Enterprise Content Management program offered by the prestigious Conestoga College is the perfectly suitable option for me to get more acquainted with handling vast data so that it can be put into use for innumerable successful business operations. To meet the requirements of the admission, I appeared in the Language Proficiency Test (IELTS) and scored 7.5 bands overall. This aforementioned course at Conestoga College provides effective facilitation and management of data handling so that it could play an essential role within any industry. Moving further, Conestoga College is a leader in polytechnic education and is consistently ranked among the very best Colleges in Ontario for the quality of its programs and services, as well as student, graduate and employer satisfaction. It is one of Ontario's fastest growing colleges, providing labs equipped with the latest technology, project-based courses, field and clinical experiences, applied research and co-op opportunities and partnerships over the years with many successful local, national and international companies that engage students as they learn to connect theory, research and practice. All in all, this course will quench my thirst for the management of multitude array of data and this combined with reputation of Conestoga college would provide me the perfect platform for my career growth. Courses like Cloud Migration & Management , Database Applications , Client Communications, Branding - Style Guides, Collaborative Environment Processes II and Data Flow would certainly broaden my horizon of knowledge by imbibing me with required strategies and tools to adapt to the demands of organizations looking for more agility and integration.
As per the In-Depth Market Research Report 2019 to 2026, published on https://www.ukiahpost.com/global-enterprise-content-management-market-in-depth-market- research-report-2019-to-2026/, updated on Oct 1’ 2019, the Enterprise Content Management has been predicted to reach USD 109.66 billion by 2025 whereas 2017 it was approx USD 31.66 billion which is now growing at a CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. This discipline analyzes the Porter’s Five Forces Analysis including market status, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, distributors and sales channels. This discipline has a wide umbrella considering every organisation is going digitization and is required to gain better control of content and management.
After completion of this program, I intend to return to my native land to give an initial start to my career by working in various MNCs like TCS, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Amazon, Oracle Financial Services and Rolta India etc. as a System Analyst to handle the multiload of data. And as per my long-term goals, after gathering experience of about 10 years in company as a Business Analyst or Data Scientist, I would like to do my own start-up. I want to start a company which should be able to cater the need of clients in fields like consulting and analysing for business prospects and would come up with the measures to keep them at edge in this highly competitive global market. This would give me the opportunity to know about the thorough functioning of the company and also hardships which one has to face to lead a company. Thus, about a couple of years down the line, it might pave me the way to become a prosperous entrepreneur.
Canada being a dynamic, multicultural and vibrant country has a great deal for international students and will provide me with a whole new view of the world and excellent opportunities with experiences. Canadian Educational System is recognized as one of the best in the world and also provides a great lifestyle to their people. Canada’s Academic reputation is very good across the world in addition to the reputation in respect of safety. Canadian education is affordable as compared to the other well-developed countries of the world. The sophistication and the rich culture of the country are going to help me develop my personality and interpersonal skills also.
As per my financial resources, my father has sufficient funds to support my studies and other expenses in Canada as he is the one who is sponsoring my education in Canada. As per the CA report, prepared on 11.10.2019, he is having an amount of ........ as movable assets and INR ..... as his annual income. I have already paid CAD 15,917 towards one year tuition fee and CAD 10,000 towards GIC in Scotia Bank. I am a firm believer that one should always keep learning and improving. Enterprise Content Management offered by Conestoga College is the next step towards my career development. I will assure you that I will do my absolute best to make the best of every opportunity offered to me throughout this course.
Lastly I put myself as loyal, passionate for my work and a keen learner of new advanced technologies. My education plan is well-formulated and I have a clear pathway set to reach the apex of success in my homeland. Please allow me to pursue my higher studies at Conestoga College.
Yours Faithfully,

Reactions: Tejinder sidhu

radhika2856

May 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-12-2018
which course you applied for i had justification letter if any one wants and would be happy to help anyone if they want
I had applied for health care management in northern pures college

Ganesh Kadam

Feb 13, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Today I want to share my journey of finally getting visa after 2 refusals
First of all my timeline
24 Oct - Application filed(SDS) India
1 Nov - Bio metrics given
6 Nov - Bio metrics updated
7 Nov - PPR

My Background
10th - 8.0 CG-PA
12th - 84%(2014)

Applied for September 2014 and January 2015 in SPP refused on the grounds of-
-Insufficient funds
-Personal assets

I started graduation thereafter
B.tech(CS) - 8.25 CG PA(2015-2019)
Gap of 1 year after 12th

Tried to get admission in Universities, Carleton- refused, Windsor- deferred, Laurentian- deferred, Guelph- pending
Then i applied in Colleges, got 3 offer letters in Lambton, Fleming, Conestoga (did just to bide time as i wanted to go to uni)

Finally applied in Conestoga College (Enterprise Content Management)
IELTS - 7.5
1 year fee paid - 15,916CAD
GIC - 10,200CAD
All educational documents
Medical Upfront
Income certificate 11.5 lac/annum
Bank certificate 5.75lac
CA report
SOP(Spent alot of time here)

Best wishes to all of you. Kindly let me know if I can be of any help. I'll be happy to assist you best of my knowledge
Please mail me your SOP -
ganeshkadam1128@gmail.com