+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Success in process for PR Applicants

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

This is Rajesh and am starting this thread to know opinions and suggestions of how present EE and PNP programs have been successful in launching the Systems for PR applicants.

Let me share my view about the 'Express Entry' System under FSW after having a case study on these couple of months:

Initially there cannot be any judgement on the system as it was not so long to predict.
I want to give a stage wise process and this is just the study which I came across,

Stage 1: 40% of the process for PR comes into act. Once you are done with the IELTS successfully you may go on to the next step, however each applicant overseas has to go through the test. I can judge this 40% as it is the minimum qualifying asset in the PR process.

Stage 2: No matter you study anywhere round the globe except canada, you need to undergo WES evaluation, which fetches some points, I guess 10% of the process is covered here.

Stage 3: Many of them like me got stuck here, whatever may be the reason, for those in the pool without job offer or PNP had to wait until the draw reaches a low count upon 1200 or need to get through an lmia approved job offer or PNp to be picked up from the pool. For those who donot have 67 point Criteria have the same requirement of LMIA approved job or PNP according to the new EE system. However applicants in the pool have chances of being picked up someday surely.
This stage is done with a percentage of 25.

Stage 4: This is not so tough once the 3rd step is done. But as I think all the documentation has to be thoroughly checked before being submitted which fully completes the PR process with the remaining 25%.

When coming to PNP the only variation is that the 3rd stage has a different phase of obtaining Provincial Nomination but now divided as 'EE
PNP' and 'Regular PNP'. Am planning to start with the second one once it is open.

So guys please share opinions.

Thanks