+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting EOI even though profile is ineligible

Simmie

Oct 13, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have taken the eligibility test 3 times. You know the yes offered by the Come to Canada wizard on the immigrations website and each time it says based on my responses it appears I do not qualify for express entry. I do think I qualify so I'm a bit puzzled. It also states at the bottom of the page, that I can still choose to submit an EOI. Now that is my dilemma. I can't seem to find any link that allows mw to do so. From what I can see here, you need to be eligible to get an automatic reference number and then submit EOI.

Has anyone been found ineligible after taking the test and still managed to submit an EOI? Please help

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have taken the eligibility test 3 times. You know the yes offered by the Come to Canada wizard on the immigrations website and each time it says based on my responses it appears I do not qualify for express entry. I do think I qualify so I'm a bit puzzled. It also states at the bottom of the page, that I can still choose to submit an EOI. Now that is my dilemma. I can't seem to find any link that allows mw to do so. From what I can see here, you need to be eligible to get an automatic reference number and then submit EOI.

Has anyone been found ineligible after taking the test and still managed to submit an EOI? Please help
Check your eligibility using the below factors and see if you score 67 points. If not, your profile will not be accepted in the pool.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp