+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting documents via web form or mail.

Tonych76

Jun 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Miss
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Doc's Request.
28-09-2017
Good day everybody,

I kinda want to quit linking my app. I tried every way possible based on the tips from pretty much everywhere and I cant make it work. In any event, I wonder if any of you guys have submitted your Schedule A and Police certificate via the webform or physical mail?

My doubts are:

1) are the webform reliable?

2) Any address where I can send the docs via FEDEX? It is still 2 Robert Speck? Or a different address at this point since the address they gave me were different than the inicial address given on the guide, this time?

Thx!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Good day everybody,

I kinda want to quit linking my app. I tried every way possible based on the tips from pretty much everywhere and I cant make it work. In any event, I wonder if any of you guys have submitted your Schedule A and Police certificate via the webform or physical mail?

My doubts are:

1) are the webform reliable?

2) Any address where I can send the docs via FEDEX? It is still 2 Robert Speck? Or a different address at this point since the address they gave me were different than the inicial address given on the guide, this time?

Thx!
Physical mail

Required Documents CPC Mississauga/CTD Mississauga PO Box 6100, Station A Mississauga L5A4H4

Is where we sent them