intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i need help on two things

1. On the banking documents, i am from India and i don’t think there is anything called average balance letter from HDFC. I got a letter which states my date of account opening present balance in INR and CAD at conversion rates. How to go for average balance thing.

2. I worked with a company from 2009 to 2012 and then went to MBA.

After i came back that same company had moved to a new address nearby to old office address and under a new company name so like “Company Alliance” to “Company Technologies” and it now has a new .com domain and a new office address with same CEO and i am presently working for the new company.

I now have the letter from old company and new company in prescribed format needed with all details and responsibilities

Do you think it makes sense to send a letter of explanation stating about all this to avoid confusions ?

Also i have done my Master’s from Canada so under education i just need to attach a scan of my master’s degree right or is there ANY other document i need to attach coz i have done only 1 DOCUMENT which is my degree awarded.

More to come as i comb through my application.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
intensecool said:
Guys i need help on two things

1. On the banking documents, i am from India and i don't think there is anything called average balance letter from HDFC. I got a letter which states my date of account opening present balance in INR and CAD at conversion rates. How to go for average balance thing.
your personal banker in HDFC can help you with a letter stating balance at the end of each month for the past six months, that should be enough
2. I worked with a company from 2009 to 2012 and then went to MBA.

After i came back that same company had moved to a new address nearby to old office address and under a new company name so like “Company Alliance” to “Company Technologies” and it now has a new .com domain and a new office address with same CEO and i am presently working for the new company.

I now have the letter from old company and new company in prescribed format needed with all details and responsibilities

Do you think it makes sense to send a letter of explanation stating about all this to avoid confusions ? there is no need to attach an LOE as your periods of employment do not overlap with old and new company name, I personally don't find the change confusing at all but if you want you can simply state in your LOE that you have worked for the same company pretty and post Mba b it the old company has evolved into the new one

Also i have done my Master's from Canada so under education i just need to attach a scan of my master's degree right or is there ANY other document i need to attach coz i have done only 1 DOCUMENT which is my degree awarded. i think you need to submit your transcripts also I'm not sure, you can check on the details section in your document checklist

More to come as i comb through my application.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And if i am not wrong for each job i just need to attach -

1. Reference letter with all details as listed

I am attaching the offer letter, letter of relieving and responsibility letters in 1 PDF for each job. I only have pay stubs for the current job and it says PAY stubs are needed if i have it so is that ok ?

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your information but the problem may come in at places like -

1. Same Person signing both letters with same name and designation
2. Different responsibilities but more or less under same designation since i am working as MARKETING MANAGER only.

And i am going to use my letter of responsibility signed last year for the old company when i submitted for FSWP 2014 so its dated 2014.

For new company i am taking a new one