+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting an Express Entry profile without qualifying points

kemperguitar

Feb 24, 2016
Hello guys,

Do you guys have any opinion on submitting an express entry (federal skilled worker outside Quebec) without a qualifying points (above 900)?

I've read about a case which a candidate with 450 points was approved for PR.

I have about 850 points for now and will update my profile with better French, English exam scores, LMIA approved job offer, ECA approved university education. Due to processing time for LMIA, ECA, CELPIP, TEF Canada, I have to submit my Express Entry profile now.

I don't think any of them will be completed within a month or two.
Do you guys think submitting an Express Entry profile that has less than qualified score then updating it later on will affect negatively on my overall chance of getting approved for PR?

I'd like to hear your opinion.

Thanks!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kemperguitar said:
Hello guys,

Do you guys have any opinion on submitting an express entry (federal skilled worker outside Quebec) without a qualifying points (above 900)?

I've read about a case which a candidate with 450 points was approved for PR.

I have about 850 points for now and will update my profile with better French, English exam scores, LMIA approved job offer, ECA approved university education. Due to processing time for LMIA, ECA, CELPIP, TEF Canada, I have to submit my Express Entry profile now.

I don't think any of them will be completed within a month or two.
Do you guys think submitting an Express Entry profile that has less than qualified score then updating it later on will affect negatively on my overall chance of getting approved for PR?

I'd like to hear your opinion.

Thanks!
With 850 points you will get an ITA today. Or you meant 450? Even if it is 450 submit your profile. When you are able to get more points you can edit your profile accordingly.