+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting additional documentation after submission/Where are express entry applications processed?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hello Everyone,

My brother has successfully submitted the online application under express entry

Somehow my brother missed some additional supporting documents and as the online application has been submitted already, there is no way to update it on the online account.
My brother is from India.

We tried the webform and we have two options here:
1. Is your application being processed by an office outside Canada?
If we select "Yes" it shows: Choose the visa office processing your application
and we select India - New Delhi

2. Is your application being processed by an office outside Canada?
If we select "No" and we select "Go to Webform" and choose "Permanent Residence (Applied online)" under "Type of application/enquiry" and select Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry underType of application/enquiry (continued)

Which one between these two are correct to submit the additional documents?
Where are the express entry applications processed?

eskavitha

Nov 19, 2018
I have similar issue too. I submitted without ECA and got "ineligible" response. How can I go about updating the application?

eskavitha

Nov 19, 2018
No....It didn't went that far. Once I submitted, I immediately got the response "Ineligible" I didn't realize that it is incomplete application until a week after.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
No....It didn't went that far. Once I submitted, I immediately got the response "Ineligible" I didn't realize that it is incomplete application until a week after.
So your application has not been submitted yet? Did you exceed your deadline or 60 days? If that's the case, you have to reapply everything all together again.

eskavitha

Nov 19, 2018
I am exactly not sure. When I tried to view, there is a lock symbol saying transmitted. within 60 days now

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I am exactly not sure. When I tried to view, there is a lock symbol saying transmitted. within 60 days now
It looks like your application has been submitted. When you login to online account, you should have received acknowledgement of receipt message.
If that's the case, you should submit a webform to notify cic and how, that's my initial question in the thread if someone can answer.

eskavitha

Nov 19, 2018
Yes, I got the number with 'ineligible' message. That's what I thought too. So following this thread as my issues seems to be similar to you.

eskavitha

Nov 19, 2018
I have two applications, one submitted, one in progress. don't know how that happened. The Q & A says I could submit again. Since I will be adding more information, I think I am good.....right?

If my immigration application is refused, do I have to wait before I apply again?
If we refuse your application to come to Canada, you can apply again at any time, unless your decision letter says you can’t. You should only apply again if you can include information that you didn’t include before.

If you had legal status and lost it (for example, if your work permit expired and you did not renew it in time), you have a small amount of time to re-apply. See your decision letter for details.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I have two applications, one submitted, one in progress. don't know how that happened. The Q & A says I could submit again. Since I will be adding more information, I think I am good.....right?

If my immigration application is refused, do I have to wait before I apply again?
If we refuse your application to come to Canada, you can apply again at any time, unless your decision letter says you can’t. You should only apply again if you can include information that you didn’t include before.

If you had legal status and lost it (for example, if your work permit expired and you did not renew it in time), you have a small amount of time to re-apply. See your decision letter for details.
I am not too sure. You should contact CIC/IRCC or get some expert advice.

dhruvd

Apr 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My brother has successfully submitted the online application under express entry

Somehow my brother missed some additional supporting documents and as the online application has been submitted already, there is no way to update it on the online account.
My brother is from India.

We tried the webform and we have two options here:
1. Is your application being processed by an office outside Canada?
If we select "Yes" it shows: Choose the visa office processing your application
and we select India - New Delhi

2. Is your application being processed by an office outside Canada?
If we select "No" and we select "Go to Webform" and choose "Permanent Residence (Applied online)" under "Type of application/enquiry" and select Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry underType of application/enquiry (continued)

Which one between these two are correct to submit the additional documents?
Where are the express entry applications processed?

Did this get resolved for you? I am also looking to send some additional details to IRCC (after submitting the online application for PR). I am from India and staying in Delhi NCR.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Did this get resolved for you? I am also looking to send some additional details to IRCC (after submitting the online application for PR). I am from India and staying in Delhi NCR.
We submitted the additional details using webform and confirmed with call centre after few days and they confirmed that the additional documents have been attached to the EE profile.

dhruvd

Apr 16, 2019
We submitted the additional details using webform and confirmed with call centre after few days and they confirmed that the additional documents have been attached to the EE profile.
Thanks for the help..

I guess you used the form with NO to the "application processed outside Canada question"?