+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted profile without PCC

May 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I waiting for my PCC but it is taking way too long.

I came across the below statement in Canada Immigration page:

"No application in progress will be closed or refused because of documents missing due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete these steps. Once you’re able to, complete the steps as soon as possible to avoid delays.

Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam"
Is there anyone who submitted the profile with a missing document?

Any information is appreciated.

Thank you

samueselek

Feb 24, 2020
Hi,
I am in the same boat. Waiting for my PCC from China. My immigration lawyer said that it's ok to submit with missing documents, but you should provide an explanation letter and ask for time to submit it on a later date. Good luck with your application!

Bhargav2107

Oct 2, 2019
Hello all,

Can you please let me know how long did it take for PCC? and the series of steps it took to complete the process after sending the documents please?

I have applied for PCC from India and have limited time and no update so far.

Thanks in advance.

samueselek

Feb 24, 2020
Hello Bhargav2107,
I think the time varies depending on the place of application. I needed PCCs from China, so I'm not sure about the Indian processing time. You can ask in the office where you applied for the PCC or check their website. Good luck! :)

Reactions: Bhargav2107

Bhargav2107

Oct 2, 2019
U don’t need PCC to submit profile. It’s needed to submit ur application after u receive ur ITA.
What is the next step after applying PCC? My profile is showing "your form has been submitted", Can you please let me know what will be the next steps? Thanks in advance.

Hussainkhan2019

Jul 7, 2019
What is the next step after applying PCC? My profile is showing "your form has been submitted", Can you please let me know what will be the next steps? Thanks in advance.
U r talking abt EE profile ? If yes, then u wait for next draw and if u get an ITA then u decide whether to submit PR application without PCC or wait for PCC

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hello all,

Can you please let me know how long did it take for PCC? and the series of steps it took to complete the process after sending the documents please?

I have applied for PCC from India and have limited time and no update so far.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Bhargav! PCC from India takes a minimum of 6-8 weeks. It also depends upon State and local PS as well. You can also track your application if you applied through BLS. https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php