+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted Parents visa application with out adding mother with father (Principal applicant)

RS02

Feb 17, 2022
Hello all, Please guide me if you have any info regarding this issue. yesterday, I submitted my parents' visit visa application(to attend convocation) through a new portal unfortunately I forget to add my mother's file( Didn't add a member to the principal applicant). I realized this mistake when my father received a biometric application and my mother's request was not there. What should I do now? Should I submit a separate application for my mother as a principal applicant and raise a web form, withdraw the current and reapply or simply raise a web form?

Please help

Birju_1984

Jan 2, 2017
Hello all, Please guide me if you have any info regarding this issue. yesterday, I submitted my parents' visit visa application(to attend convocation) through a new portal unfortunately I forget to add my mother's file( Didn't add a member to the principal applicant). I realized this mistake when my father received a biometric application and my mother's request was not there. What should I do now? Should I submit a separate application for my mother as a principal applicant and raise a web form, withdraw the current and reapply or simply raise a web form?

Please help
If I were you, I would raise a webform (mention the true reason) on your father's application as step 1 and withdraw the application as step 2. Re-apply with both of them in place. This way you can have a record of why you re-applied and evidence to show if enquired.