+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted my study visa application since December 29th 2023, not a word from ircc, anyone experienced same

bkky

Jan 3, 2024
I submitted my study visa application since December 2023 not a word from ircc anymore in same position?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No my application is SDS and even then my application is still processing after 2 months other SDS applicants already received their result
Many doing SDS have not received a response in 2 months that is not unusual. Most have heard within 3 months

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did you raised web form. Which country u applying from ?
Unless you have been waiting much longer (months longer) than others applying with SDS there is no point sending a message webform. It will take around a month for the webform to get read and by that time the situation will hopefully have been resolved. The volume of the webforms when there is nothing wrong just slow processing leads to longer wait times in general.

Akings

Mar 10, 2024
My name was misspelled on my postgraduate work permit. Please how do I correct it for me that I stay in Edmonton Alberta. Also how do I get my current status stamped on my passport because I'm planning to travel out Canada. Finally do I need to have a new social insurance number because of my change in status to postgraduate work permit and how do I go about it for someone staying in Edmonton.