+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted Medical Results to Ottawa prior to receiving AOR/MR from Buffalo -HELP

potsan18

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2012
AOR Received.
November 15, 2012
Hello experts. I need your help. Last year I was running a form to see if ME results can be submitted prior to receiving MR from Buffalo. Couple people said yes. DMPs in Canada do have required forms with sections A to E. My ME results reached Ottawa on December 14th, 2010.

Yesterday, January 24th, I received Section A of ME. This is part of Medical Request. Section B through E can be found at DMPs office. On Section A, I see it has my case number.

I am now a bit worried. ME results that were sent in December had neither my Client ID nor Imm.case #. How Ottawa will know to forward it to Buffalo? It has been 40 days since Ottawa received ME results. I sent e-mail to Buffalo, but they said they did not receive my ME results. What should I do? PLEASE HELP

rajeshindy

Apr 16, 2009
take your medical exam again...to be safe..as CIC has said they havent recieved your results. In First case, you should not have submitted your medical report ahead of time.

potsan18

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2012
AOR Received.
November 15, 2012
CIC can not verify if they received ME results. My DMP has confirmation number from Ottawa that they received my ME results. It is the Buffalo visa office said they can not see my ME results. Keep in mind CIC and Buffalo office are two different entities.

rajeshindy said:
take your medical exam again...to be safe..as CIC has said they havent recieved your results. In First case, you should not have submitted your medical report ahead of time.

rajeshindy

Apr 16, 2009
got you... if the previous (first) medical report has your file number written on it..you must be ok then...as i am pretty sure File number is governing wasy to access your file. just my thought !

the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP_00-03-2009, CIC_08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
29-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
05-01-2011 to LA
Med's Request
24-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. You should have 60 days to complete your ME. Wait another month and see if Ottawa/Buffalo can link your previous ME to your case. Don't worry too much, the worst case is to redo your ME.

But another problem may arise even if your previous ME is ok. If the processing time is delayed, you might have to redo your ME since your previous ME is done almost 2 months ahead of their expectation. Be aware that some people got their PPR 9-10 month after their ME is done.

the

potsan18 said:
CIC can not verify if they received ME results. My DMP has confirmation number from Ottawa that they received my ME results. It is the Buffalo visa office said they can not see my ME results. Keep in mind CIC and Buffalo office are two different entities.

potsan18

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2012
AOR Received.
November 15, 2012
This is my worry. My previous ME report doesn't have any file number. Person from CIC told me over the phone that they should be able to match it with my name and date of birth. However, I have a feeling she did not understand my situation completely.

rajeshindy said:
got you... if the previous (first) medical report has your file number written on it..you must be ok then...as i am pretty sure File number is governing wasy to access your file. just my thought !

potsan18

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2012
AOR Received.
November 15, 2012
Do any other guys have suggestions or opinion?