+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted application showing enough financials but numbers are inconsistent throughout

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all - I had applied for my study permit on June 10 via non-sds route. I have more and enough funds to cover my expenses for two years, however, the consultant who was helping me, failed to verify the details I had sent him and this has resulted in an inconsistent application. My expenses on IMM1246 show a total of $140k for two years (this includes tuition + living + misc expenses), however, the available funds next to that have been input as $132k. I realized later that I just need to show expenses for one year. Apart from this, the financial information letter, calls out expenses available for one year as opposed to two which is what I wrote in IMM1246. I have attached a sponsorship letter from my wife, her ITR, my bank statements, her bank statements, and our combined liquid savings + loan sanction is more than enough to cover, however, it is not specifically called out. I feel helpless now that I have submitted the application, could you guys give some guidance on the next steps?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait for the answer from CIC. If they need you to explain something they will ask you.
(You were able to get money but were not able to apply by yourself? What are going to do in Canada? )

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wait for the answer from CIC. If they need you to explain something they will ask you.
(You were able to get money but were not able to apply by yourself? What are going to do in Canada? )
I should have done it by myself but at that point was overwhelmed by a lot of other things. Decided to outsource this aspect, i just now hope I get a positive revert soon!

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Want to bring this thread back up, my anxiety is sort of peaking a little and need help from experts. To summarize, I showed financials for two years in my IMM1294e, and my expenses total > available. However, this is not true, as I have money in my account and wife's account which I didn't write in IMM1294e. Besides this, I have explained my financials only for one year in the financial explanation letter. This is getting me quite worried, as my course start is September 7. I don't know if my decision will be a reject, but the inconsistency is frustrating, I should have done the application by myself, but at that point, I was going through severe anxiety and I couldn't handle it on my own.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Want to bring this thread back up, my anxiety is sort of peaking a little and need help from experts. To summarize, I showed financials for two years in my IMM1294e, and my expenses total > available. However, this is not true, as I have money in my account and wife's account which I didn't write in IMM1294e. Besides this, I have explained my financials only for one year in the financial explanation letter. This is getting me quite worried, as my course start is September 7. I don't know if my decision will be a reject, but the inconsistency is frustrating, I should have done the application by myself, but at that point, I was going through severe anxiety and I couldn't handle it on my own.
Submit a webform to your visa office addressing all those inconsistency, do that in order to clear any doubt.