+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted an Designated Learning Institution Student Transfer, how to confim?

mpp977

Sep 18, 2015
Hey, I have already submitted my Designated Learning Institution Student Transfer Form to my application. Do I have to wait till I get notified by CIC for the success for the transfer or once you submit the form thats all. Do you get a mail for the confirmation?

Thank You

aali

Jun 11, 2013
Hi all,

Its an urgent inquiry. Please advise me how to change my DLI and notify CIC for the DLI change. I am trying but myCIC is keep sending me this error message that my application is not found in the system. I contacted CIC call center and agent sent me a general email with a same link to myCIC account, which does not help at all. I have applied paper based visa application in back home to apply student visa. Now I just created myCIC account but I am keep getting this error message that application not found in the system. So how can i notify CIC if I wont even find my application in myCIC account.

Any help will be highly appreciated to how to inform CIC for a DLI change. I was enroll in Red river college before but now I have change my mind and I have accepted offer from Seneca college. I came to Canada as an international student on march 25 2016. My classes in Seneca College are staring in may. Please advise