Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (likely)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Can I submit a new EE profile while I am working on collecting documents for an existing ITA? My score is 454 but I am afraid due to FBI PCC delays and NOC confusion I may need second ITA later in the year. Also, in my current EE profile I only checked the box for "All Provinces/Territories" but not for Ontario and it seems like you have to check the box for Ontario to get PNP from them.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umassd said:
Can I submit a new EE profile while I am working on collecting documents for an existing ITA? My score is 454 but I am afraid due to FBI PCC delays and NOC confusion I may need second ITA later in the year. Also, in my current EE profile I only checked the box for "All Provinces/Territories" but not for Ontario and it seems like you have to check the box for Ontario to get PNP from them.
1) From what I have read on this forum from knowledgeable members you can submit a new profile while working on a current ITA.

2) I have read from other Members you need to select 'All Provinces and Territories' which you have done to get OINP. Disclaimer: I did not get OINP, but I did not delete and re-create my profile. Wait for guidance from other members.

umassd

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (likely)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Thank you for your prompt reply! Let's see what others have to say...

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
You can decline the current ITA to keep your current EE profile active until the next ITA.

If you let the ITA expire at the end of the 60 days, your EE profile will be deactivated and you will have to create a new one.

If your score is 454, you don't have to get OINP.

umassd

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (likely)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
What are my chances of getting another ITA with 454 in next three months? I don't want to necessarily decline the current ITA; rather get my PR as long as I have everything right the first time around. But I also don't want to lose too much time so looking for a back-up option i.e. a new EE profile in-case something goes wrong with current ITA.

Anyone else has any comments?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
umassd said:
What are my chances of getting another ITA with 454 in next three months? I don't want to necessarily decline the current ITA; rather get my PR as long as I have everything right the first time around. But I also don't want to lose too much time so looking for a back-up option i.e. a new EE profile in-case something goes wrong with current ITA.

Anyone else has any comments?
I got the impression you couldn't complete the documents within 60 days, since you mentioned FBI.
I don't think you can necessarily make a new EE profile while you have an ITA unless you do so with a separate GCKey
Having more than 1 EE profile per person is against the Terms and Conditions of MyCIC so proceed at your own risk if you insist on doing so.

umassd

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (likely)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
bellaluna said:
I got the impression you couldn't complete the documents within 60 days, since you mentioned FBI.
I don't think you can necessarily make a new EE profile while you have an ITA unless you do so with a separate GCKey
Having more than 1 EE profile per person is against the Terms and Conditions of MyCIC so proceed at your own risk if you insist on doing so.
Got it! Thanks for clarifying!

I will request an extension for FBI PCC; hopefully I will get it!