+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submission Status "PENDING" in IRCC Portal

Gilbaoun

Nov 29, 2021
i submitted my visitor application but it is still pending under the submitted applications even that i received an email to check my messages

midcha

Jan 12, 2020
i submitted my visitor application but it is still pending under the submitted applications even that i received an email to check my messages
Submitted my visitor visa application on November 24th through My IRCC portal account which still shows pending. Any update on your status?

midcha

Jan 12, 2020
I have the same issue now. I submitted a new application in IRCC portal for my mom (with pending app in Gckey since April - no movement although she has biometrics and all).

How long did it took your app to get transferred to the submitted section? Also, did you got the approval by now? A lot of people are getting it in less than a week. thanks!
Submitted my visitor visa application on November 24th through My IRCC portal account which still shows pending. Any update on your status?

ammy55

Dec 21, 2021
@midcha how you get your results.because am in same situation.my result is in portal but i cant access it

Moosy

Jun 23, 2022
My visitor visa application is not getting submitted. It says PENDING and I can't access the application anymore. My credit is not charged also. Should I be worried? Can you please share some info with me?

When I try to put my credit card info. Application gave error "Error: This session has expired".

aneel

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
This could be some technical glitch, please wait for sometime and try later

sylar98284

Aug 15, 2014
Abohar, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
AOR Received.
07-05-2018
File Transfer...
03-08-2018
Med's Request
21-06-2018
Med's Done....
28-06-2018
Hi Guys

I submitted super-visa application for my parents on Sep 12, While making payment there was an application error, My card was charged though and now transaction is showing as posted. The application is showing under haven't submit section and under Action it says "Pending" as of Sep 17.
Any idea when they would change the status?

Cannybabe

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
What the fuck, You all are assholes!
You guys just post an issue and just venish!
We are facing same fucking problems and still waiting to be resolved!
You fuckers please atleast have curtosy to reply that issue is solved within X amount of time or you did somethi
It's not their fault though, everyone has one private issue or the other they are dealing with. If it's urgent, post it as a thread, hopefully people will respond. I have the same issue but I've not been able to pay yet. Pls let me know how you go about yours eventually

geralyn

Jan 11, 2023
hello guys,

I just finished my visitor visa application for my parents. I signed out to pay later after I upload all documents. When I get to the portal to pay it, it’s status is pending so i cannot click to continue and pay.. What will i do? any idea?

Much appreciated.

benjimom

Apr 25, 2023
I also submitted my family visa application and I got an error for payment, and then it said the application status was PENDING. How long did it take for your application to be moved to submitted / receive biometrics request letter?

benjimom

Apr 25, 2023
hello guys,

I just finished my visitor visa application for my parents. I signed out to pay later after I upload all documents. When I get to the portal to pay it, it’s status is pending so i cannot click to continue and pay.. What will i do? any idea?

Much appreciated.
Did your application eventually get moved to submitted? If so, how long did it take?

Thara.P

May 4, 2023
I was trying to pay. Now it shows as pending.Cannot edit the applications.
Seems it forze. Anyone has idea how long this will take?