+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

submission of passport and expected time of stamping the visa.

harish

Dec 3, 2005
india
Friends,

I have completed my medical check-ups in may-06( 1 1/2 months before). Subsequently I have submitted RIGHT OF LANDING FEES.
How does the actual processing take place? I mean- --

Shall I wait for the information from CHC for submitting the passport? Or shall I straight way submit it without waiting for information from CHC?

How long does it take to receive the passport back duly stamped by the CHC after submitting it to the CHC?
Does CHC have any specific time limit for returning the passport ?

Thanks for going through this topic,
Appreciating your reply,
regards,
harish

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

harish said:
Friends,

I have completed my medical check-ups in may-06( 1 1/2 months before). Subsequently I have submitted RIGHT OF LANDING FEES.
How does the actual processing take place? I mean- --

Shall I wait for the information from CHC for submitting the passport? Or shall I straight way submit it without waiting for information from CHC?

How long does it take to receive the passport back duly stamped by the CHC after submitting it to the CHC?
Does CHC have any specific time limit for returning the passport ?

Thanks for going through this topic,
Appreciating your reply,
regards,
harish
1. You have to wait for passport request.
2. No one knows how long, it takes about 2 months for the Medical to be processed, and then CHC waits on the the background check, it could take 3 months, it could take over a year. It depends where you have lived and the associations that you have.

PMM

rado

Jun 24, 2010
ba, svk
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2014
LANDED..........
not yet
Harish,

do you know if I have to submit to the Specific VO just a photocopy of passport, or do I have to submit a notarized photocopy of passport?

thanks a lot.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your passport does not have description either in French or English, I think you need a translation + notarized.

rado

Jun 24, 2010
ba, svk
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2014
LANDED..........
not yet
steaky said:
If your passport does not have description either in French or English, I think you need a translation + notarized.
If my passport has an english description? Do I have to natarize it for the specific visa office or not?

thanks a lot.