+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

submission of documents being asked

rane112110

Feb 18, 2016
good day every one, i just want to clarify some information regarding the submission of documents that is being asked, an email from manila immigration was being sent to me asking to submit the document that is not being submitted and from all the documents that the manila immigration was talking about the only document that is bot being submitted was the payment of the right of permanent residence, i just want to ask how to submit this through email and should i send this or may sponsor is the one who should submit it to them? and also should we need to do a cover letter and how? if we need to. thanks a lot

bukayo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 18-11-2016 AOR2 28-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2016
rane112110 said:
good day every one, i just want to clarify some information regarding the submission of documents that is being asked, an email from manila immigration was being sent to me asking to submit the document that is not being submitted and from all the documents that the manila immigration was talking about the only document that is bot being submitted was the payment of the right of permanent residence, i just want to ask how to submit this through email and should i send this or may sponsor is the one who should submit it to them? and also should we need to do a cover letter and how? if we need to. thanks a lot
Please follow the instructions.
SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL:

Submit your documents by email to MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. When submitting documents as email attachments, ensure that you follow these guidelines:

• Do not use an icloud domain or any file sharing websites
• Each document must be in PDF format (.pdf) and not exceed 2.0MB
• Each PDF file must contain only one type of document. If several documents/forms are requested, save each type of document separately. For example, if you were requested to submit completed IMM5406 Additional Family Information forms for yourself and your spouse, your completed form must be saved in one (1) .PDF file extension name and your spouse’s in another PDF file
• If your submission includes a cover letter, this must be saved separately in one (1) PDF file
• Documents must be readable and easy to view
• The file name of each PDF document must follow this format:

Application number<space>Last Name<space>Given Name<space>Type of Document

Example: E12345678 Smith John Additional Family Information form

REMINDER: Please strictly follow the above guidelines in order to avoid delays in the processing of your application.

rane112110

Feb 18, 2016
thank you for your response :) am i the one who should send this or my sponsor? and also should i include cover letter?

bukayo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 18-11-2016 AOR2 28-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2016
rane112110 said:
thank you for your response :) am i the one who should send this or my sponsor? and also should i include cover letter?
the principal applicant will send the documents. Much better if you will include a cover letter.