Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Hello everyone!

I have recentry received an ITA from Express Entry and collecting my documents, this question will be about Police Certificates.
I was living in my homeland for the most of my life and last year I came to USA (H1B). I didn't live in USA for more than 6 months in a row, but I live here for 8 months in total so far.
I got my police certificate from my homeland and I think I may need a police certificate from USA as well. I have requested it immediately after receiving an ITA and I have all the evidences of that - scan of request form, fingerprints, all paid checks for FBI, photo of mail and tracking number which states FBI received my request. But their proceeding time is 12-16 weeks, so I won't be able to submit it in 60 days timeframe.

There is information on CIC web-site that I can submit all the evidences of my request in supporting letter and they are aware that USA FBI proceeding times can be long.

I will finish collecting all my documents next week (3 weeks from receiving an ITA, have 5 weeks before deadline).
So my question is - can I submit my application with all documents and supporting letter with evidence of my FBI request before my 60-day deadline in order to start checking them first(I will send my FBI report as soon as I will have it, of course)? Or I should wait till the last day of 60-day deadline before submission?

Thanks for your time.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
janecan said:
I really need advise on this too. any experienced friends can u enlighten us
Hi, I have decided to wait as much as possible. I know it is hard, but as dan_and already said, we should demonstrate we did everything we could (even if we know they can't make this PCC on time).