+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submission of academic credentials

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
First of all,I paid the sum of $275 to IQAS for the application form on 16/10/2018.Thereafter,I sent my academic credential(just my LL.M degree) for assessment.The parcel was delivered to IQAS on 30/11/2018.
I was expecting to receive a mail from IQAS confirming that my documents have been received,but I got none.
Had to call the IQAS office,where I was informed that my application has not been opened??I also sought clarification about when my processing time would commence(because I paid the $275 sometime in October 2018,but my documents got to IQAS in November),but I had no definite answers.
Please people advice me..I have been thinking none stop ! it’s like I am lost

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
First of all,I paid the sum of $275 to IQAS for the application form on 16/10/2018.Thereafter,I sent my academic credential(just my LL.M degree) for assessment.The parcel was delivered to IQAS on 30/11/2018.
I was expecting to receive a mail from IQAS confirming that my documents have been received,but I got none.
Had to call the IQAS office,where I was informed that my application has not been opened??I also sought clarification about when my processing time would commence(because I paid the $275 sometime in October 2018,but my documents got to IQAS in November),but I had no definite answers.
Please people advice me..I have been thinking none stop ! it’s like I am lost
Would be in your best interest to calm down and hope for the best. There is nothing you can do as of now, and anyways it is a good sign that at-least the docs reached safely. Good luck.