+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submission confirmation for the permit application

Sju0904

Nov 24, 2020
Hello guys,

I have applied my new permit on December 16, 2020.
I received the "confirmations of application transmission" just right after I submitted my application.
Nevertheless, I didn't get yet the "submission confirmation" message while my current status of application is "submitted".
I checked all other application that I had done, and in every case, I got the submission confirmation at the same day as I received the confirmations of application transmission.

Is it possible that they don't send the submission confirmation by accident or this just means that they didn't received my application?
I am just worried about that I would not have enough time to make an another application if there is a mistake or something on my application.

Is there anyone who have same experiences with me?
How did it go?

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
Hello guys,

I received the "confirmations of application transmission" just right after I submitted my application.
Nevertheless, I didn't get yet the "submission confirmation" message while my current status of application is "submitted".
I checked all other application that I had done, and in every case, I got the submission confirmation at the same day as I received the confirmations of application transmission.

Is it possible that they don't send the submission confirmation by accident or this just means that they didn't received my application?
I am just worried about that I would not have enough time to make an another application if there is a mistake or something on my application.

How did it go?
You can raise a CSE and confirm with IRCC that your application has been submitted and received.

Sju0904

Nov 24, 2020
Hi i'm in the similar situation, have found out what happened? Any update??
Hello, I called the IRCC yesterday. The automatic service told that it has been submitted but the process didn't start yet. I also talked with the agent and he said that it's okay if you received the application number!

vishalkoradia.vk

Jan 17, 2018
Hello, I called the IRCC yesterday. The automatic service told that it has been submitted but the process didn't start yet. I also talked with the agent and he said that it's okay if you received the application number!
Yes, they have started the process now & also the processing time has come down to 42 days, so just wait and it should be done by end of this month, hopefully. And if we have the application no then it's submitted on that same particular day. Let me know or update here if you receive anything.

Sju0904

Nov 24, 2020
Yes, they have started the process now & also the processing time has come down to 42 days, so just wait and it should be done by end of this month, hopefully. And if we have the application no then it's submitted on that same particular day. Let me know or update here if you receive anything.
It has come down to 42 days for visitor permit, but I applied the study permit which takes up to 20 weeks:eek: I called just now to get the letter since my university needed to confirm that I asked for extension of my permit before my current one is expired. The agent took an action(I guess she sent a mail or something) but she is not sure how much it will take to be proceeded. She explained that it can take few moments that they get her message and take an action, so all we need to do is just waiting for now. But again, everything is fine, my application is in the system and it might be a system error that we didn't get the confirmation.

vishalkoradia.vk

Jan 17, 2018
It has come down to 42 days for visitor permit, but I applied the study permit which takes up to 20 weeks:eek: I called just now to get the letter since my university needed to confirm that I asked for extension of my permit before my current one is expired. The agent took an action(I guess she sent a mail or something) but she is not sure how much it will take to be proceeded. She explained that it can take few moments that they get her message and take an action, so all we need to do is just waiting for now. But again, everything is fine, my application is in the system and it might be a system error that we didn't get the confirmation.
My TRV (Inside Canada) timeline as of now:

Applied on Dec 21-2020
Passport Request on January 07-2021
Passport Sent on January 07-2021
Passport Delivered on January 11-2021 (Delayed due to Weekend)
Approve Status - Waiting
Return Tracker Activation - Waiting

Now waiting for the Approve status, stamped & return tracker to be activated.
Anyone knows or any idea how much time does it takes after the Passport gets delivered to Ottawa?? Any help wld be appreciated!

Sali947

Apr 25, 2019
My TRV (Inside Canada) timeline as of now:

Applied on Dec 21-2020
Passport Request on January 07-2021
Passport Sent on January 07-2021
Passport Delivered on January 11-2021 (Delayed due to Weekend)
Approve Status - Waiting
Return Tracker Activation - Waiting

Now waiting for the Approve status, stamped & return tracker to be activated.
Anyone knows or any idea how much time does it takes after the Passport gets delivered to Ottawa?? Any help wld be appreciated!
Hi
Did you apply with Work Permit OR Study Permit? I applied for TRV (from within Canada) on 20th Dec, 2020 and haven't got any decisions yet. It has been 45 days. Your response will be very much appreciated.

Mohafsar24

Nov 28, 2020
Hello guys,

How did it go?
Hello
By any chance would you like to help me to how I can get that application I don't get it
Thanks
Email m.afsar78678@gmail.com