Passport Req..
21-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting :)
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Good Day everyone!

Please help me.

My spouse (my sponsor) received from CPC Vegreville a Medical Report Client Biodata & Summary for me last. All my information already written there including my Name, UCI No., Application No., IME No., etc and I had to undergo medical examination within 60 days (Nov. 22,2014 deadline). October 22 & 23, 2014, I have completed my medical exam from Dr. Nadia Ghannam Clinic here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The clinic advised me to call after 1 week for the result and it was all fine. After that, they mentioned that they will forward my medical reports to Regional Medical Office, India for review through eMedical (online).

My question is: 1. Where do medical reports go after the Regional Medical Office, India review?
2. How many days of review in RMO India? CPC Vegreville gave 60 days to comply.
3. Will RMO India forward directly to CPC Vegreville? or CPC Abu Dhabi? If not, where?
4. What is IME No.? Is this number identifies where the Medical Report Client Biodata & Summary came from?
5. Is there an online link to the results and status of medical reports?

I hope someone can help me to understand and give me a clear idea on these matter. I'm searching answers on another topic here but I can'c find a clear & better answer.

Thank you and God Bless Us All

Don R.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Don R. said:
My question is: 1. Where do medical reports go after the Regional Medical Office, India review?
2. How many days of review in RMO India? CPC Vegreville gave 60 days to comply.
3. Will RMO India forward directly to CPC Vegreville? or CPC Abu Dhabi? If not, where?
4. What is IME No.? Is this number identifies where the Medical Report Client Biodata & Summary came from?
5. Is there an online link to the results and status of medical reports?
Hi

1. They don't go anywhere. The RMO will decide if you've passed the medical and input that into the system for the VO to see.

2. That 60 days referred to having the medical done. You complied and don't have to worry about it now.

3. See 1.

4. IME = Immigration Medical Exam. It doesn't refer to where the medical was done.

5. No. ECAS should eventually show "Medical Results Received" but that's it.

Don R.

Sep 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
02-01-2014
Med's Request
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
21-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Very Soon
canuck_in_uk said:
Hi

1. They don't go anywhere. The RMO will decide if you've passed the medical and input that into the system for the VO to see.

2. That 60 days referred to having the medical done. You complied and don't have to worry about it now.

3. See 1.

4. IME = Immigration Medical Exam. It doesn't refer to where the medical was done.

5. No. ECAS should eventually show "Medical Results Received" but that's it.

canuck_in_uk,

Thank you for your clear answer on these.

One more question. Should I send a follow up email to RMO,India just to ask if they pass the medical result to VO?

I've check the status on eCAS but there's no medical status yet.

Anyways, thank you again and God bless.

Don

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Don R. said:
One more question. Should I send a follow up email to RMO,India just to ask if they pass the medical result to VO?
No, you should not email them. As i said, they don't pass the results on. It will be in the system for the VO to see.

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Don R. said:
canuck_in_uk,

Thank you for your clear answer on these.

I've check the status on eCAS but there's no medical status yet.

Anyways, thank you again and God bless.

Don

Hi Mr Don R, my file is process in Abu Dhabi but I received an email nov 5 from RMO Delhi to do medical reassessment and submit the result within 30 days. My Dmp sent the result last nov 27 but until now I ddn't see any changes from my ecas.

I am thinking of sending email to RMO Delhi but I saw a reply from ur side.any update about the result of ur med?

Don R.

Sep 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
02-01-2014
Med's Request
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
21-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Re: Saudi Arabia eMedical

igay said:
Hi Mr Don R, my file is process in Abu Dhabi but I received an email nov 5 from RMO Delhi to do medical reassessment and submit the result within 30 days. My Dmp sent the result last nov 27 but until now I ddn't see any changes from my ecas.

I am thinking of sending email to RMO Delhi but I saw a reply from ur side.any update about the result of ur med?
Hi Igay,

Good day!

We have the same confusing situation now. But as per canuck_in_uk advised, I did not continue to send follow up letter to RMO, India. I think I have to wait from CIC to update my ecas.

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Re: Saudi Arabia eMedical

Don R. said:
Hi Igay,

Good day!

We have the same confusing situation now. But as per canuck_in_uk advised, I did not continue to send follow up letter to RMO, India. I think I have to wait from CIC to update my ecas.
Hello Mr Don R,

Thanks for your reply. It's confusing and frustrating.My application turns 1 yr on the 27th of this month since my husband submitted the spouse sponsorship. Fingers crossed that we will hear good news soon.