+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDYING ONLINE BEFORE MIGRATING TO CANADA

RoNeasLi

Jan 26, 2018
Hey Guys, I really need help here! So I was born and is currently living in the Caribbean, I will be moving to Canada via family sponsorship in about 1 year since the process just started. I really would like to start my studies online instead of waiting until I get to Canada. I'm interested in studying Kinesiology then move into Physical Therapy, I've been doing some research online on the requirements to do so but I'm really lost here since I'm getting different info from every site. I desperately need guidance on what my first step should be since I never went to school in Canada and what institution/colleges I can apply to that does online studies. I was told that some of the courses can to done online and some requires me to be in a classroom, what are the ones I can study online?

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Check on the universities continuing education websites. Most have programs and courses 100% online

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Not sure how many classes you will be able to take before you arrive but you will need a bachelor's degree to apply for a physiotherapy degree which is a master's degree in Canada. You would likely have to pay international fees and I don't know if you would actually be able to save any time completing your studies. I would focus on seeing what the university requirements are for an undergraduate degree in kinesiology, physiology, etc. Canada doesn't have a huge assortment of online only university credits especially for the sciences.

RoNeasLi

Jan 26, 2018
Not sure how many classes you will be able to take before you arrive but you will need a bachelor's degree to apply for a physiotherapy degree which is a master's degree in Canada. You would likely have to pay international fees and I don't know if you would actually be able to save any time completing your studies. I would focus on seeing what the university requirements are for an undergraduate degree in kinesiology, physiology, etc. Canada doesn't have a huge assortment of online only university credits especially for the sciences.
Thanks for your advice.