Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am already a PNP nominee waiting my PPR AOR DEC20
CLB9+
BA + MA
Only i am not really a teacher i am a Manager 10 years +

Thx for your input
So look at taking a B.Ed in the province you are moving to and look at that province’s licensing requirements.

• Love
Reactions: Bacelor

Haider gill billall

Mar 16, 2021
Dear i have a query please
If i immigrate to Canada as Newcomer, i do have local high school and BA,
I wish to work as a teacher and i am willing to re learn in a university or else to be qualified as a teacher since it is a regulated profession.

Now what should i do or consider to enrol in such program

For example
IELTS AC
Document by document evaluation

Noting it would be much easier to follow up on such requirements from home before i move i mean

Kindly advise
Thx
Respected members plz guide me!
I have done Bachelor (4year degree in English literature and linguistics) . Linguistics was my major in bachelor. Now i m planning to go to Canada for doing my MA of arts in linguistics. I have got 7 in academic IELTS with LRSW 7.5,7,6.5,6
I want to be an English teacher in elementary of secondary School in Canada after my masters . Will it be possible for me . My grades throughout my study life remained around 88%.
Plz suggest me what should I do !
Or i am already following the right path???

studysmart

Apr 29, 2021
Dear i have a query please
If i immigrate to Canada as Newcomer, i do have local high school and BA,
I wish to work as a teacher and i am willing to re learn in a university or else to be qualified as a teacher since it is a regulated profession.

Now what should i do or consider to enrol in such program

For example
IELTS AC
Document by document evaluation

Noting it would be much easier to follow up on such requirements from home before i move i mean

Kindly advise
Thx
hai, for all professional there will be a competition, the interviewer also look up your documents, from there they will get an actual view about you if you are more qualified then they will select you for working as a teacher, so I recommended you to study B.Ed.

Reactions: Bacelor

ROSELYNNE

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi, i am planning to apply for studies in canada , is Loyalist college good for the supply chain ERP course of two years graduation certificate ,
i already have masters in science so will there be rejection of study permit

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, i am planning to apply for studies in canada , is Loyalist college good for the supply chain ERP course of two years graduation certificate ,
i already have masters in science so will there be rejection of study permit
Why do you need to come to Canada and take a supply chain management certificate when you have a MSc. Makes not sense.

Nakeman

Jun 7, 2021
Singapore
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am from Nigeria and i want to apply for a diploma in a school in toronto and graduate. Will i be able to file for permanent residency and work in canada after securing my certificate ?
It depends on your willings and english/french languages skills.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Migrated to Canada in 2016
Freelancer
In my free time I am playing and winning some free money here https://clashofslots.com/
Visit and you will have chance to win too!