+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Studying in Canada

Zamwa

Apr 6, 2020
Hello

I am Zamwa from Kurdistan northern part of Iraq. Currently I am architecture and urban design post-graduated student in university of Germany ( b-tu).Therefore, the rating of universities in Canadand is significantly higher than Germany, I want to continue studying in Canada in higher education level.Additionally, I work previously as UNICEF feild coordinator at refugee camp in northern part of Iraq/Kurdistan.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello

I am Zamwa from Kurdistan northern part of Iraq. Currently I am architecture and urban design post-graduated student in university of Germany ( b-tu).Therefore, the rating of universities in Canadand is significantly higher than Germany, I want to continue studying in Canada in higher education level.Additionally, I work previously as UNICEF feild coordinator at refugee camp in northern part of Iraq/Kurdistan.
German universities are highly ranked. What is your status in Germany?

Zamwa

Apr 6, 2020
Hi

Currently i am master student and it is my 3rd semester. Basically the thing I don't like about my master is that I have to shift between Germany and Egypt because part of my master course comprises investigation on heritage and conservation site in both country.

Actually I want to study on the building sustainability , which is about constructing a structure with recycled materials , because in future I want to get back to work in refugee camp in my country ,and make camps better and affordable place for refugees in order to alleviate their vulnerability.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi

Currently i am master student and it is my 3rd semester. Basically the thing I don't like about my master is that I have to shift between Germany and Egypt because part of my master course comprises investigation on heritage and conservation site in both country.

Actually I want to study on the building sustainability , which is about constructing a structure with recycled materials , because in future I want to get back to work in refugee camp in my country ,and make camps better and affordable place for refugees in order to alleviate their vulnerability.
So essentially you want to apply for a whole new masters program. Do you have 25k+ in savings? Would recommend you finish your degree. you are free to apply to Canada after the fact if you get admitted to a Canadian university and have the funds to pay for school and living costs.

Reactions: YVR123

Psychtrain

Feb 7, 2020
Good day
I got an acceptance letter from Durham College for a diploma program, I want to know if I can do a masters program With the certificate after completing my diploma program

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good day
I got an acceptance letter from Durham College for a diploma program, I want to know if I can do a masters program With the certificate after completing my diploma program
Getting into a masters program will depend on your previous university education.

Psychtrain

Feb 7, 2020
I don’t the required CGPA for a masters program for my field that why I applied for a diploma program and I got accepted.
I was thinking of other options after my diploma program

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I don’t the required CGPA for a masters program for my field that why I applied for a diploma program and I got accepted.
I was thinking of other options after my diploma program
Diploma program GPAs are not considered for Master's program (atleast the good ones) as they are easy

Psychtrain

Feb 7, 2020
Okay that settled
After my diploma program what program can I do for a short time to enable me apply for masters program

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Okay that settled
After my diploma program what program can I do for a short time to enable me apply for masters program
You really have to go back to university in your home country to increase your GPA in order to get admitted into a masters program.