+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Studying in canada

monty.bisal

Jan 23, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have an important question to ask, actually im planning to go to Canada for my masters in international business and i meet all the requirement of the program. But i want to know about something before applying for the university.

If we study in Canada for 1 year we get the 1 year permit to work and if we study for 2 year then we may get the permit of 3 years to work, But my course in university is of 1 year so what i am planning to do is, go for 1 year PGDM course in International Business Management and next year when the course will be done i will apply for the university. So after completing two years of study but in different courses will i be eligible for 3 year work permit?

I am looking forward for wise responses.

Thank you.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
monty.bisal said:
Hello everyone,

I have an important question to ask, actually im planning to go to Canada for my masters in international business and i meet all the requirement of the program. But i want to know about something before applying for the university.

If we study in Canada for 1 year we get the 1 year permit to work and if we study for 2 year then we may get the permit of 3 years to work, But my course in university is of 1 year so what i am planning to do is, go for 1 year PGDM course in International Business Management and next year when the course will be done i will apply for the university. So after completing two years of study but in different courses will i be eligible for 3 year work permit?

I am looking forward for wise responses.

Thank you.
yes u will qualify for 3 years pgwp if both courses qualify for pgwp