+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Studying at a college in Canada without a bachelor degree and finding a full time job afterwards

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
Hello friends,
I graduated from high school this year and I'm in dilemma between going to a college for a 2-year program or studying bachelor's in a different country and then going for a 2 year long advanced diploma program at a college in Canada. Which one would you guys recommend?

My family has a little investment and i will use this to study abroad so if i make a wrong decision that will cost me a lot, if I go to a college in Canada i can not find a job in my home country since it's not equivalent to a bachelor's degree and we have a high unemployment rate, that is why I'm so afraid of taking the wrong path.

To your knowledge and experience, is it difficult to find a full-time job after graduating from college?
Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello friends,
I graduated from high school this year and I'm in dilemma between going to a college for a 2-year program or studying bachelor's in a different country and then going for a 2 year long advanced diploma program at a college in Canada. Which one would you guys recommend?

My family has a little investment and i will use this to study abroad so if i make a wrong decision that will cost me a lot, if I go to a college in Canada i can not find a job in my home country since it's not equivalent to a bachelor's degree and we have a high unemployment rate, that is why I'm so afraid of taking the wrong path.

To your knowledge and experience, is it difficult to find a full-time job after graduating from college?
Thank you
Get a bachelor degree first then come to Canada to study, ideally for a Master's (if not a Master's then it should be a post graduate diploma).

You will have trouble converting your status to PR if you just go for the college degree right away without a bachelor degree (also more trouble finding a job).