+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study

01sly

Jan 30, 2017
Hello, I am Sylvanus from Nigeria I'm looking forward to study Marine Engineering in any of the professional University over there in Canada. I have my National Diploma certificate in Marine Engineering over here in Nigeria. I want to earn my BSC and Masters degree also. so please I need help on how to go about it and proceeduers.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Start here for the immigration information http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp

Then you need to do a search for a selection of Unis that support the course you are looking at to check the admission requirements.

Apr 18, 2022
Hello, my name is Sophia Jack, and I'm from the United Kingdom. I'm excited to study Engineering at any of the professional universities in the United Kingdom. Anyway, I am writing a dissertation for a nursing degree at the moment I need some help with my studies. I will also share this post with my friends. Thanks for sharing them.

Briena

Jul 22, 2022
Hello, my name is Sophia Jack, and I'm from the United Kingdom. I'm excited to study Engineering at any of the professional universities in the United Kingdom. Anyway, I am writing a dissertation for a nursing degree at the moment I need some help with my studies. I will also share this post with my friends. Thanks for sharing them.
You suggest frivolous things, Sophia. The fact is that when people want to buy research paper, they are primarily looking for high-quality performers. Those that will not break the deadlines, will not compromise the buyer, and so on. So I think you need to look for better services.

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
Hello, I am Sylvanus from Nigeria I'm looking forward to study Marine Engineering in any of the professional University over there in Canada. I have my National Diploma certificate in Marine Engineering over here in Nigeria. I want to earn my BSC and Masters degree also. so please I need help on how to go about it and proceeduers.
Hey, check the programs at The Memorial University of Newfoundland they offer pretty good courses in the marine field, and are the most affordable university for international students.

pinliver

Aug 31, 2023
hi, i know it's been a long time, i would like to know how your studies are going!