+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study & Work in Toronto

Zhindouki

Aug 27, 2018
Hi everyone, hope this message finds you well.

I'm a canadian fresh permanent resident, ot at least i'll start to be a permanent resident in august and i had some questions regarding how to study in Ontario while having a job.

I saw that there is a wide range of universities and college in Toronto and I wanted to be guided on what is the best formula for me as i already found a petmanent job for 40 hours a week.

I thought to take night courses or weekend courses, even online courses would do, but i would like to know what is the best choice in terms of employer perception, as my first job is secured i'm already thinking carrer wise that a canadian diploma or certificate could mean something for future job interviews.

I have 6 years expercience in Digital advertising and brand digital Strategy and bachelor degree in my country.
Regarding those two criteria, an MBA could be the best choice, but it's too expensive at this time.

If anyone could guide me, i know the question seem wide but i'm at this point for now.

Thank you in advance, appreciate your support and help
Zaki.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You would have to determine what is available and what is feasible given your schedule. Getting to an evening class is not always possible based on work hours, where you live and where you work. Would suggest you work for a while, find somewhere to live, determine what course may be helpful and whether they are feasible based on your schedule.