+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa

ShykhTalha

Jan 21, 2020
Hi

I just reached this Website while searching my required information. I applied for study visa with all required documents but my application got refused on basis of
1) visa officer wasn't satisfied that I'll leave canada after completing my study, based on my personal assets and financial status.
2) visa officer wasn't satisfied that I'll leave canada after completing my study, based on my purpose of visit.
now I'm looking to go Appeal but want some expert advises to make my case strong. it would be very helpfull if some of you give good advise to me. Thankyou

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Nobody can really comment without more background information such as profile and what reasons you gave as cause for the rejection. Was your ties/financial proof not convincing, was the course relevant and convincing for when you return home

Also not sure there is an appeal process as such other than a new application.

ShykhTalha

Jan 21, 2020
Nobody can really comment without more background information such as profile and what reasons you gave as cause for the rejection. Was your ties/financial proof not convincing, was the course relevant and convincing for when you return home

Also not sure there is an appeal process as such other than a new application.
according to cic website study visa applicant must have 10,000 CAD in his account to bear first year expense including his next tuition fee and living accommodation. I deposited around 11,000 CAD into my personal bank account and attach verified documents.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
according to cic website study visa applicant must have 10,000 CAD in his account to bear first year expense including his next tuition fee and living accommodation. I deposited around 11,000 CAD into my personal bank account and attach verified documents.
Its 10,000 + 1 year fees plus reasonable source for how the rest will be provided if you are studying multiple years.
There is no appeal process only new application.

ShykhTalha

Jan 21, 2020
so what you guys think I should do for my new application to justify these objections that increase my visa approval chances ?

Blondiesweet25

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Hi,
I got refused in December as well and immediately reapplied attempting to answer their concerns. That's the much you can do.

Reasons for my refusal included personal assets and finances and I included 2 property owned to I and my hubby. They stated status of current country of residence and I attached my PR for south Africa where I reside, they also stated may not return and I outlined a business plan of I and hubby to open and run our own business based on the course I was going for.

So fingers crossed. Maybe second time a charm :)

Good luck to you.

ShykhTalha

Jan 21, 2020
Hi,
I got refused in December as well and immediately reapplied attempting to answer their concerns. That's the much you can do.

Reasons for my refusal included personal assets and finances and I included 2 property owned to I and my hubby. They stated status of current country of residence and I attached my PR for south Africa where I reside, they also stated may not return and I outlined a business plan of I and hubby to open and run our own business based on the course I was going for.

So fingers crossed. Maybe second time a charm :)

Good luck to you.
so your second application approved ?

Anupam_21

Jan 27, 2020
It will take time, proper guidance and a lot of patience is required, my friend is used to face the same problem later he contacted some student visa consultants, they have their tie up there so for them its easy.

ShykhTalha

Jan 21, 2020
I'm in touch with some professionals. Hope so this it will work. If any of you guys think you have better advise for this do let me know.

Parminder1216

Jan 25, 2020
Hi
I also want to discuss about my profile
I got refusal 3 tym
I did 10 th with 76%
I did 12 with 80%open board
I did bca from Punjab university regular with 63%
6 each band score and also working as a web develpor from 2017
I don't know why they reject me

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
so what you guys think I should do for my new application to justify these objections that increase my visa approval chances ?
did you show source of funds? Are there any recent large deposits into the account.

ShykhTalha

Jan 21, 2020
Hi
I also want to discuss about my profile
I got refusal 3 tym
I did 10 th with 76%
I did 12 with 80%open board
I did bca from Punjab university regular with 63%
6 each band score and also working as a web develpor from 2017
I don't know why they reject me
share your refusal objections