+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa

noe

Nov 8, 2016
Hi,
I got refused in December as well and immediately reapplied attempting to answer their concerns. That's the much you can do.

Reasons for my refusal included personal assets and finances and I included 2 property owned to I and my hubby. They stated status of current country of residence and I attached my PR for south Africa where I reside, they also stated may not return and I outlined a business plan of I and hubby to open and run our own business based on the course I was going for.

So fingers crossed. Maybe second time a charm :)

Good luck to you.
Wow, I hope it works out for you .. but I also want to ask, did you start afresh with new documents when reapplying or you just added this new documents and points ... I need to k ow because I am also reapplying .. thanks

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
yup I shared source of fund documents and I attached bank statement from the beginning and of course there some large deposits in my account.
well large deposits looks like you have borrowed from somebody. Do not reapply without the GCMS report. Order from caipsgcms.com. Based on the officer's notes in the report, you can then prepare a strong explanation letter.