+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa

katocr88

Jun 22, 2019
I am applying for a study visa for my further studies in Canada, I have a total of 11 years of experience. Looking at this I need to show a Gap between my last eduction, which I completed in the year 2007, and the jobs I have done so far.

I've so far worked in 7 companies with all the letter of proof, but I've got terminated from my very first company and that they have written in the proof letter too. My Question is will it impact on issuing the study Visa?

Note: I've got this termination as I didn't serve the notice period, but this is not mentioned in the letter, the employer simply mentioned I worked from so and so date and then terminated from the job.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
All that matters is whether you choice of programs makes sense based on your previous education, work history and family situation. Your choice of program must also lead to career advancement.

jolofugi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
All that matters is whether you choice of programs makes sense based on your previous education, work history and family situation. Your choice of program must also lead to career advancement.
For a CPA in the Philippines, what program would you suggest? MBAs are very expensive...