+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa

Rina Ali

Sep 26, 2015
I want to get study visa for canada. My brother is in canada, he has citizenship of canada and is well settled there. I want to apply for study visa and then want to remain in Canada.... Should I go for some short course of 6 months or I must apply for some diploma or degree course?

plz guide me.

khushpinder sran

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
:)
i think u must apply for diploma or degree as u can stary longer in canada and have better pr chances for u nd u may also get a work visa after ur dip or deg nd u cant do this all in a 6month course as it donot require any visa kp...

ning_20

Dec 30, 2015
Hi. I am filipino and i would like to inquire regarding student visa. I have my bachelors degree and i dont have idea which course to take? Is there a chances as well that i can stay in canada after i study? Please help! Thanks -ning-

Jan 4, 2016
Hi
i am about to apply for a study visa i am aware that you need to $10000 for living costs in addition to your tuition fees as your funds. My room and board which includes meals as well as books is all inclusive of my tuition therefore does that mean I still need to show $10000 in additional money or is $5000 enough for transport and other needs. Please help need a response urgently.

Vimald2v

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
I had completed Msc Environmental biotechnology and now i had applied for canada and for that i had goven ielts exam and my band score is overall 6 S-5.5 L-6.5 R-6 and W-5.5 and i got admission in Fleming college for the graduate certificate course of 1 year named Advanced water operation and management process. So i want to know about my visa chances as i had completed all other formalities required for canada

rishilgandhi

Jan 15, 2016
Canada Study Visa in Quebec

Hi,

I am an Indian national and have received an offer of admission to study at McGill University for Fall 2016 (2yrs program).

I wish to get my spouse along with me and thus have the following questions, if someone can please help me out:

1. If my spouse will be travelling along with me to Quebec - her purpose of travel will be marked as (a or b?):
a. Visit - Other types
b. Work in an Open work permit category

2. Also will my spouse need a CAQ (Certificate of Quebec) too for her to work in Quebec?

3. I have applied for the CAQ for myself and my spouse but i have mentioned my spouse's maiden name (before marriage name) as the passport has still not been renewed to reflect the new name. My question is, if i get my CAQ for myself and my spouse (with her maiden name), and then i apply for the study permit, do i need to keep my spouse's maiden name passport itself or if i apply for the study permit under the new name i will need a new CAQ?
I have a Marriage Certificate, thus is it possible to apply for my spouse's visa under her maiden name passport and show the marriage certificate and once she receives her visa i can proceed for the necessary passport name change legalities?

Please help on this matter urgently.

Regards,
Rishil

dhiva

Jan 27, 2016
Dear Friends,

I want to study and work in Canada.

I completed MBA in UK, but I didn't get any visa extension for work

Now I am working as a Business Support in a Company waiting for 2 years of experience in that.

I planning to do MBA in Canada

Is that Canada is right choice for studies and will I get visa extension for work?

thank you

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
dhiva said:
Dear Friends,

I want to study and work in Canada.

I completed MBA in UK, but I didn't get any visa extension for work

Now I am working as a Business Support in a Company waiting for 2 years of experience in that.

I planning to do MBA in Canada

Is that Canada is right choice for studies and will I get visa extension for work?

thank you
if I am not getting it wrong, you are planning to do MBA AGAIN. if yes, then this will not be possible as CIC will not issue you visa.

george12a

Oct 27, 2015
ning_20 said:
Hi. I am filipino and i would like to inquire regarding student visa. I have my bachelors degree and i dont have idea which course to take? Is there a chances as well that i can stay in canada after i study? Please help! Thanks -ning-
Yes.u can stay in Canada after studies.But duration of stay will be depended on the length of program taken.Masters or PGD would b nice

Mar 5, 2016
Hello,

I am from India(Mumbai) and I have some queries.
I am looking for Diploma in Management(Marketing) in a Canadian university,specifically in Toronto.
Please take a look at my academics.
10th/Secondary State Certificate(2008) = 85%
12th/Higher Secondary State Certificate(2010) = 52%
Bachelors in Graduation in IT(2014) = 49.54%.
I also have 2 years of work experience as a GIS Analyst.
Based on the above information what are my chances or are there any chances to get in a college in Toronto ?
Will I get a student visa ? (considering I score the required IELTS score )

Thank you.

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
tusharbhingarde said:
Hello,

I am from India(Mumbai) and I have some queries.
I am looking for Diploma in Management(Marketing) in a Canadian university,specifically in Toronto.
Please take a look at my academics.
10th/Secondary State Certificate(2008) = 85%
12th/Higher Secondary State Certificate(2010) = 52%
Bachelors in Graduation in IT(2014) = 49.54%.
I also have 2 years of work experience as a GIS Analyst.
Based on the above information what are my chances or are there any chances to get in a college in Toronto ?
Will I get a student visa ? (considering I score the required IELTS score )

Thank you.
your academic history will be a problem in fetching you a visa. some colleges will admit you but VISA?

Mar 5, 2016
neerav said:
your academic history will be a problem in fetching you a visa. some colleges will admit you but VISA?
what will be the actual problem in getting a student visa?
what do you recommend in that case ?
Is it not enough that i got a admission letter from the college(college's acceptance) to get a visa ?

please help.

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
tusharbhingarde said:
what will be the actual problem in getting a student visa?
what do you recommend in that case ?
Is it not enough that i got a admission letter from the college(college's acceptance) to get a visa ?

please help.
see, you have around 52% in class 12, seeing this type of application, the visa officer thinks that would the student be able to cope up with the education there. this usually leads to rejection but if you state that I was having some problems due to which I could not give my best in your SOP. then still there can be some chances.
BEST OF LUCK