+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa


Hero Member
Sep 5, 2013
i think u must apply for diploma or degree as u can stary longer in canada and have better pr chances for u nd u may also get a work visa after ur dip or deg nd u cant do this all in a 6month course as it donot require any visa kp...
Hello sir, can somebody apply for SP, while waiting for PNP? please.