24-08-2011
Passport Req..
10-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2011
LANDED..........
November 2011
Hi

I have received my acceptance letter from UBC, for MEng for fall semester. I am also waiting for my acceptance letter from U of Alberta too. I want to apply for visa along my spouse and 3kids. I have no idea what to do. And don't want to have help from consultants.
What documents are required for me for spouse and for kids. Kids' ages are 10, 8 and 6 years. Is there any body who can help me in this matter.

Best Wishes
Shahbaz

mike14sabat

Jun 9, 2011
Trumbull
NOC Code......
Retirement planner
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visa company gives you best information. Or you can ask the university for more details.

has33b

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Kkarachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-11
@ Jhalu,

Goto Canadian High Commission to Islamabad website(assuming ur from pakistan) and ull find all the information there..nd u better speed up as very little time is left for u to apply as Canadian High Commission Islamabad(CHC ISB) takes 3-4 months to process a student visa application...

ZIMMERR

May 16, 2011
hi
i applied since jan with spouse still no medicals 3-4 months is nothing chc is taking much time

Haley

Apr 25, 2011
jhalu said:
Hi

I have received my acceptance letter from UBC, for MEng for fall semester. I am also waiting for my acceptance letter from U of Alberta too. I want to apply for visa along my spouse and 3kids. I have no idea what to do. And don't want to have help from consultants.
What documents are required for me for spouse and for kids. Kids' ages are 10, 8 and 6 years. Is there any body who can help me in this matter.

Best Wishes
Shahbaz
Hi,

Here is a link that can help you. You have to start doing your reading especially now that you are not using a consultant, read read and more read. Remember that taking your family with you will affect your home ties issues. You have to show enough funds for yourself and each accompanying family member i.e tuition+$10000 living expenses for you+4000 for first dependent+$3000 for each additional dependents for one year and possibly where you will get funding for the remaining years so lots of money there. Marriage certificates, birth certificates for your children, travel documents, bank statements for at least 4 months, sponsor statements etc....read man!!!

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/faq.aspx?lang=eng#n11

jhalu

Jun 8, 2011
karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2011
IELTS Request
20-11-2010
Med's Request
12-08-2011
Med's Done....
24-08-2011
Passport Req..
10-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2011
LANDED..........
November 2011
HI
Thanks to all for the information.
I have no problem with bank statement, I have multiple personal bank account(6 Million) plus my company account with transactions above 10 Million PKR. I have joint account with my father. I have property in my name, father and mother's name. Which values well above 300 Million. I have marriage certificate. Birth certificate and B-Form of Kids. Passports for all.
I don't know which form to fill for kids and spouse and do they also need Police Verification Certificate. Actually I am confused and need direction from some one!

Haley

Apr 25, 2011
jhalu said:
HI
Thanks to all for the information.
I have no problem with bank statement, I have multiple personal bank account(6 Million) plus my company account with transactions above 10 Million PKR. I have joint account with my father. I have property in my name, father and mother's name. Which values well above 300 Million. I have marriage certificate. Birth certificate and B-Form of Kids. Passports for all.
I don't know which form to fill for kids and spouse and do they also need Police Verification Certificate. Actually I am confused and need direction from some one!
Like I said Jhalu,

You have to read that is the only way you are going to do this successfully on your own. Any question that you have in mind just type it on to Google and you will find something. Your finances seem fine. You must submit police certificates for yourself, wife and any of your children who are not minors and that includes all the countries you have lived. Please use this link for the forms to fill. If you are applying for open work permit for your spouse include it on your application and fill out work permit application for her. If you are applying for TRV each person will have to fill out one for themselves. You do not need to fill out a TRV for yourself your study permit application is enough.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp